Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went For a Long Drive

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Couldn't sleep and was bored as fuck. Decided to go for a drive. I used to go for long drives often a few years ago bc I was trying to cope when my best friend died. I would even bring a fat joint to smoke during my drive. However, I don't smoke anymore so didn't do that this time around.

It's fascinating to see all the stuff happening while we are just rotting in our rooms. I saw streetwalkers (and a fuck ton of cop cars around the streetwalkers), big groups of friends walking into bars/clubs, guys fighting and pushing eachother in front a bar, foids dressed up like sluts, cars getting pulled over by the police. It seemed like an eventful Saturday, however I wouldn't really know bc I don't go out much.

Part of me wanted to pull into one of the bars and order a beer. But I figured what the hell is the point. I would probably also get laughed at.

Part of me wanted to pull into one of the bars and order a beer. But I figured what the hell is the point. I would probably also get laughed at.
kek i went to a bar today and an old foid was talking about bbc and fooling subhumans into buying her drinks.

i don’t go for night drives anymore due to there not being much aside from a small strip of downtown and mountains/forest beyond, unless I want to travel out way north and hit up where ER went ER

kek i went to a bar today and an old foid was talking about bbc and fooling subhumans into buying her drinks.
also no one at the bar cares. youll just be ignored probably.

Should've picked one up.
Police were out hot today. I saw a cop pull over a car bc the car had stopped to talk to the girls. I imagine he just got a citation bc the laws are very relaxed here

It's crazy how much goes on in the world without us

i don’t go for night drives anymore due to there not being much aside from a small strip of downtown and mountains/forest beyond, unless I want to travel out way north and hit up where ER went ER
Do you live in Santa Barbara? I've been considering doing a drive to where ER went ER

Do you live in Santa Barbara? I've been considering doing a drive to where ER went ER
yh, not doxxing myself but I’m from a city nearby. UCSB campus is full of fat leftist idiots or pretentious niggers. i can immediately understand why it happened lol

Should have picked me up
Based. I would've. I remember me and my friend who died would always go on long drives together :feelsbadman: just chillin listening to music

yh, not doxxing myself but I’m from a city nearby. UCSB campus is full of fat leftist idiots or pretentious niggers. i can immediately understand why it happened lol
Its been years since I've been to Santa Barbara. I'm scared of going in the water up there bc I hear there's more sharks in the water :worryfeels:

Based. Night drives are one of the better copes.

drives are so lifefuel especially in decent cars
i have the bonus of living in semi rural canada

no specifically BBC. lmao.
Shotgun pointed at head suicide

While you were driving, were you listening to Nightcall? And sorry to hear about your friend. When did he end up dying?

View: https://youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY?si=_q5ZKt830Oiqo-D6&t=10

He died in 2020 in a DUI accident. I'll probably make a thread about him one of these days because in middle school he was fat and ugly with lots of acne. The year before he died he was chad. It was interesting to see foids wanting to have nothing to do with him in highschool. And then after highschool he was a pussy magnet no joke. He had the baseline genetics for it though like being tall and having good bone structure

He also used to always say that he would not make it to see age 30 and that he wanted to die. He was never able to drop the liquor bottle. It was very tragic
Why didn't he want to live until 30?

Should've gone for a drive in a remote area or winding canyon

It's fascinating to see all the stuff happening while we are just rotting in our rooms.
I thought about this, all these years since 2011 of me rotting playing Skyrim, shit was actually happening, people were fighting, getting laid, getting married, having bad things happen, and I was in an alternate reality smoking pot and taking pills I could get my hands on.

I was trying to cope when my best friend died.
Sorry man, i'm sure it's been some time since he died, my best friend died recently, 34 year old NEET, died in his sleep from heart disease, he didn't even get the jab, he just never moved and ate very unhealthy.

Why didn't he want to live until 30?
Dude that's a good question. When he had super bad acne he took a prescription drug called Accutane. He was definitely different after taking that prescription. He was very emotional after taking it. However, it did clear up all his acne very good. It did seem to change him a little bit for the worse though.
I had moved away but from what my friends told me he could not stay out of jail. He was getting into fights and getting DUIs. We would message eachother everyday but he never told me about any of that.