Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Went climbing with my father

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
So we went climbing together today and I was so down I slipped and announced my frustrations.

He brought up a guy we both know from the gym, dude is the textbook definition of chad. I told him that while I agree he worked hard for his physique, he was lucky he was born good-lookin.

This passed him off a ton, and I never called myself ugly or anything, he was just mad. Said that my mind is destroying me slowly and killing me (I agree with him on this). He compared me to some short fat guy there who, had came in a group with girls. Said I'm not worse than him now am I? That was enough to shut me up, I didn't want to fan the flames, in fact, I shouldn't have brought any of this up.

He says I have nothing to lose and that I should just ask them out. I don't know. I tried with a girl I ACTUALLY liked, who knows me irl, albeit online, only to be rejected.

I have a ton of respect for my father, and he's a truly tough and capable man when he wants to be. But he just refuses to see the reality of the society we live in now. These girls aren't like my mother. I'm not just competing with like 4 other dudes from the neighborhood, no, I'm competing with God knows how many hot guys she follows on Twitter. The internet fucked us hard.

Plus he says I'm good-looking enough and tall, but let's be honest here, every single experience in my life has told me otherwise. Women have shown me how they feel about me. At some point, the delusion dies for good.

He wouldn't listen though, and that's why I didn't try to prove my point. He just told me to ask girls here who are alone to climb with me when I come here. That's unlikely, and I barely EVER see a girl come here on her own anyway. It's either with a partner or a group. The bigger issue, is the social acceptance that never was. No normal man who is treated accordingly like one by their peers turns into whatever-the-fuck I have become. It's not as easy as me just asking girls out. I wouldn't be here if it was. I've seen the look of disinterest and even disgust when I did nothing but pass them by.

But he's right about many things. I need to save my mind, for my own sake, fuck any woman or relationship.

He said ask people, and if they don't come (which I know nobody will), fuck them, just do whatever you want on your own. You don't owe them anything.

parents are all narrow minded as fuck and are all bluepilled. That generation is peak