Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Wendy's in California are now paying employees $20 - $26 an hour (I just seriously applied)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I earn $18 an hour at my other job, but the season is over - so I'm applying for a summer job working at Wendy's.

In a week how total could be the payment

In a week how total could be the payment
Assuming I worked 39 hours per week, since most places like to keep employees just under 40 hours a week - that would be:

$20 X 39 hours per week = $780

Bi-weekly payment, so:

$780 X 2 = $1560 before taxes

After taxes:

= around $1,500 every paycheck

Assuming I worked 39 hours per week, since most places like to keep employees just under 40 hours a week - that would be:

$20 X 39 hours per week = $780

Bi-weekly payment, so:

$780 X 2 = $1560 before taxes

After taxes:

= around $1,500 every paycheck
Is it worthy or is a piece of shit

I want to buy a $75 burger!

Good.

Moneymaxxing is a great cope.

Put some of your earnings into stocks/crypto and watch it grow over the years.

When you make $160 a day and invest $40 into stocks/crypto, look at yourself as making $800-$4000 instead for that day. Because in 8-15+ years thats the potential of your $40 investment.

Last edited:
Wendy's still has not contacted me back...

I applied at Arby's today - and they gave me a interview date immediately, I have an interview on Thursday.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck, fast food in California is paying good money right now. The Arby's I applied to hardly has any customers, because it is right next to a McDonald's.

I need a summer/fall job to last me until my marketing gig starts back up again in October.

Ghost of Salvador Ramos please look ovER me.

@starcrapoo

Yea the days of making fun of fast food employees are over at least in CA.

They make pretty good money nowadays especially the In-N-Out employees/managers.

Have you tried In-N-Out? There's always a long line of cars at the drive thru and every time I look inside as I'm at the drive thru the workers are working hard and fast. It basically looks like its busy for the entire day whereas for other fast food chains its only busy during certain hours.

Yea the days of making fun of fast food employees are over at least in CA.

They make pretty good money nowadays especially the In-N-Out employees/managers.

Have you tried In-N-Out? There's always a long line of cars at the drive thru and every time I look inside as I'm at the drive thru the workers are working hard and fast. It basically looks like its busy for the entire day whereas for other fast food chains its only busy during certain hours.
True story - my mom came home with McDonald’s, she saw that the employees had her order wrong, and she said,”They pay these people $20 an hour and they can’t do anything right!”

Yea, In-N-Out used to be the highest paying fast food job in my city. Back in 2009, I knew a foid in my grade who was working at In-N-Out. The foid worked at In-N-Out for two years. By the time we were set to graduate from high school - she had saved up enough money to get a condominium.

Good.

When you make $160 a day and invest $40 into stocks/crypto, look at yourself as making $800-$4000 instead for that day. Because in 8-15+ years thats the potential of your $40 investment.
Pleaae dont give them money stock adivce if your not gonna mention mathematocs, probability, as well as crash and risen

That's pretty good. Good luck brocel!

Good.

stocks are jewish its all about saving up and investing in real estate. Use stocks and invest it in real estate.

sounds attractive by I just can't interact with people,

stocks are jewish its all about saving up and investing in real estate. Use stocks and invest it in real estate.
I’ll only accept the job if it pays $20 an hour or more.

thats the new minimum wage for fast food in commiefornia
Yes, I have worked other places working much harder for around $13 an hour to $18 an hour.

stocks are jewish but real estate is not?

ever heard of the 2008 financial crisis?

stocks are jewish but real estate is not?

ever heard of the 2008 financial crisis?
it was jew engineered stocks are not as safe as real estate

I would invest in cryptocurrency and real estate.
yes real estate is very good. you can get steady passive income and the homes generally appreciate in value over time. if its in a nice white/asian area it will definitely appreciate more. if its in a nigger/spic infested area it will still appreciate but more slowly or even drop altogether.

also in case of some sort of emergency or financial calamity you at least have a roof over your head without having to pay rent.

the only good stocks imo are the very large tech companies. you may think that this is counter-intuitive since they're already at very high market caps with a much lower chance of big returns but if you look at where the vast majority of the money is flowing into, its those large tech companies (Apple, Nvidia, Tesla, Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft, etc...) It makes sense because those are the first companies that people think about when they invest (and the safest)

crypto is still very early imo and will revolutionize the internet and money system altogether. actually it will revolutionize the world altogether. it will dismantle tradiitional finance eventually and vastly improve money as we know it. it will get rid of inflation and wealth inequality since people will hold onto appreciating digital assets to use as money whereas before people held onto worthless fiat that loses its value due to inflation (thus increasing wealth inequality). think about the people that own appreciating assets like homes and the poor people that own mostly fiat currency which loses its value very fast in some countries.

one argument against crypto is gold and gold etf's. if its a relatively good store of value why didn't average or poor people buy those assets previously to hedge against inflation and to level the playing field against the wealthy? well poor or average people are too stupid to know that gold ETF's exist which is a very good alternative to actually buying physical gold. second you can't use gold etf's as money on a smart phone to do transactions with. everyone has smart phones and so people will have access to cryptocurrency. some crypto currencies are the hardest money that man has every created (because a set limited supply built into the code). Some have infinite supply but a steady low inflation rate but either way its vastly superior to fiat currency which central banks can just print more of any time.

Last edited:
Damn nigga.

That's a lot of money for Wendy's hope you got the job