Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Welp. I was fired.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Yeah. I tried to be normal but it didn't work. It hurts so much. I want to kill myself man. I just wanted to do the right thing. That cunt that didn't like me was smirking too. She fucking knew. Sorry if its offtopic but it's life.

Didn't your boss know what the foids were doing to you

On June 11th, 2022, a person on Twitter with the handle yhdistyminen sent a message that included a picture from Bob’s Burgers depicting a public street, along with the words of the copypasta. Over three days, this garnered an approximate number of 39,800 likes.
The tweet resulted in confusion and questions over the remark, with most users asking what yhdistyminen meant by saying that it was “illegal to develop in most American cities.” The lines of the copypasta were first shared on Twitter by user @elisawine14 on June 7th, 2022.
Over three days, the tweet received more than 530 retweets, 1,400 quote tweets, and 3,000 likes. In the days that followed @elisawine14’s reading of New York City, individuals on Twitter, especially those located in New York, started parodying it as a snowclone, modifying some aspects of the original tweet to achieve the comedic effect.
For instance, on June 9, 2022, the user @JasonDashBailey of Twitter tweeted a parody that referred to the movie “The Warriors.” The tweet received more than 80 retweets and 1,600 likes in less than a day. This is a funny insult that alludes to the architecture and urban design of the United States of America, branding it as stupid, non-walkable, and wasteful in comparison to that of certain international rivals.
This phrase has become a catchphrase. It all began in the middle of 2022 with a tweet that had a description for a macro shot of a street from Bob’s Burgers. From that point on, several other individuals on Twitter labeled their picture macros making fun of it.

What is the meaning of this funny copypasta?

601becd357e76-png__700-300x158.jpg

A concerned New York City citizen is credited for initiating this short and phrasal template. This person said that the mood in New York City was similar to that of a “ticking time bomb” and that anything unfavorable may take place at any time. As her message spread, other people on Twitter began to make fun of it by adding amusing facts about living in New York City or fabricating impossible situations.
The term “Penis-Kun” refers to a baby-talk-like copypasta that discusses why penises are cute. It uses phrases like “uwu” and “cutesy Donger emoticons” in its text. Copypasta is a phrase that has been repeated and acted in countless instances in videos, and it is widely regarded to be unfunny by both readers and spectators. This is considered not funny but rather cringy.

What is the origin of this funny copypasta?

FRsKD8xXEAEsMml-294x300.jpg

An anonymous member on 4chan’s /v/board made what is believed to be the first appearance of the Penis-Kun copypasta on December 23, 2017, and it was uploaded there. The copypasta was shared on many social media platforms throughout the subsequent several days.
A user named mariachi uploaded it on the subreddit /r/copypasta, where it quickly gained over 380 points. On the 24th of December, the user mixed hunty shared a portion of the copypasta, which received more than 5,000 retweets and 12,000 likes.
This is an example of a network copypasta message, which is a kind of message that is often published sarcastically on websites, public communities, and online networking sites for pure entertainment. This expression has a solid connection to the stereotypical “sassy black lady” persona that may be seen in movies and on television.

What are 5 facts about copypasta?

• Many people began to use it after it got viral due to this copypasta
  • It is one of that copypasta that got shared more than 100x times and received a lot of likes and reviews from many different forums.
  • Facebook was the top social media platform from where it got more viral
  • This copypasta is included is in those having the top number of shares on every media platform
  • It also carried a trend on TikTok where people dubbed the voice and acted like the girl

Meme Art​

fetchimage-300x169.webp

cleanmeme-lede-1300x1244-1-300x287.jpg
Awkward-Meme-768x646-1-300x252.jpeg
funny-internet-memes-duck-tape-258x300.jpg

Connor Reads The Funniest Harry Potter Copypasta​

Table of Contents

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE​

15 Most Hilarious Twitch Copypastas [2022]​

FitnessGram Pacer Test [Copypasta]​

cropped-Screenshot__55_-removebg-preview-150x150.png

www.copypastatexts.com © 2022

Life is chad only

sorry to hear that brother, what happened?

Get NEETbux fuck society

Life is chad only
Hard blackpill truth! Life is only meant to be lived and enjoyed by the privileged. If you're subhuman, you have no business being around. Nature will make it tough for you to exist in every way shape and form because survival of the fittest is a thing. Nature is eugenicist and doesn't want losers.

Reality can be brutal when you not a main character

Of course its a foid that did it

sorry to hear that brother, what happened?
Honestly, I creeped out a couple girls at work and they and their orbiters made my life hell. I did good work, but they axed me.

"he was not a team player!":foidSoy::soy:

I bet this was what happened

Honestly, I creeped out a couple girls at work and they and their orbiters made my life hell. I did good work, but they axed me.
Sorry that happened to you bro. You seem like a guy who just wanted to work, but got fucked by people with nothing better to do.
I hope things get better for you.

No you're not,you're just an attention whore,seeking attention is a toilet trait.
Never said I was gonna kill myself faggot. But I'm starting to think about it again.

Yeah. I tried to be normal but it didn't work. It hurts so much. I want to kill myself man. I just wanted to do the right thing. That cunt that didn't like me was smirking too. She fucking knew. Sorry if its offtopic but it's life.
what does this smirking mean, was she the manager, if not you know she had a hand in getting you fired.

what reason did they have to let you go.

I was fired last moth as i kept calling in sick, as I couldnt stand the cunts there treating me like shit, with the exclusion and ignoring etc, pathetic childish behaviour, i just did the same back and ghosted them for a few days a month every month.

what does this smirking mean, was she the manager, if not you know she had a hand in getting you fired.

what reason did they have to let you go.

I was fired last moth as i kept calling in sick, as I couldnt stand the cunts there treating me like shit, with the exclusion and ignoring etc, pathetic childish behaviour, i just did the same back and ghosted them for a few days a month every month.
She's not a manager but I overheard talk of her complaining about me. I tried to ignore but nah.

The reason was it was slowing down and I had trouble following company policy. Whatever that means.

omg i wanna kms so much
no you're not,you're just a tranny seeking attention,trucels kill themselves if they really feel suicidal,they don't talk about it.

no you're not,you're just a tranny seeking attention,trucels kill themselves if they really feel suicidal,they don't talk about it.
I dunno what I'm even doing anymore. I don't how to process things and I'm a bit in shock. So kindly fuck off.

She's not a manager but I overheard talk of her complaining about me. I tried to ignore but nah.

The reason was it was slowing down and I had trouble following company policy. Whatever that means.
oh this is a made up reason, it has to be another reason than this, how much strife did you cause at the work.

I was rude back to everyone that was rude to me, literally if they gave me a bad vibe, I would never look or talk to them again, even if they asked me for something i would act like they were not there.

there was also one time when a foid, gave me a weird look, so when it was time for me to go at the end I stared at her for about 1 minute straight without averting my gaze and made her leave the room.

ALWAYS ALWAYS STONE WALL THESE WHORES

oh this is a made up reason, it has to be another reason than this, how much strife did you cause at the work.

I was rude back to everyone that was rude to me, literally if they gave me a bad vibe, I would never look or talk to them again, even if they asked me for something i would act like they were not there.

there was also one time when a foid, gave me a weird look, so when it was time for me to go at the end I stared at her for about 1 minute straight without averting my gaze and made her leave the room.

ALWAYS ALWAYS STONE WALL THESE WHORES
A lot. I didn't do anything on purpose. I was just looking too much but it made a couple girls uncomfortable. I just stare and glance a lot at people because I'm awkward and have horrible anxiety. I was mostly shy and withdrawn and tried to avoid eye contact or avoid women but I fucked up.

Even though I was trying to prevent this situation, I'm too fucking weird. Something is definitely wrong with me.

People are Shit and Always find odd reasons to punish you or the attempt of controll ( gaslighting , convincing etc )

Dont feel Bad , Know that If you where chadlite or a female non of that Shit would have happened.

A lot. I didn't do anything on purpose. I was just looking too much but it made a couple girls uncomfortable. I just stare and glance a lot at people because I'm awkward and have horrible anxiety. I was mostly shy and withdrawn and tried to avoid eye contact or avoid women but I fucked up.

Even though I was trying to prevent this situation, I'm too fucking weird. Something is definitely wrong with me.
this cant be enough or you have completely awful foids at your work, everyone looks at people all the time, this is a pathetic reason to be isolated from the your work mates.

this cant be enough or you have completely awful foids at your work, everyone looks at people all the time, this is a pathetic reason to be isolated from the your work mates.
Trust me it can. The same thing happened to me at my old work. Though I didn't get fired over it because it was just some dumb nigger-tier restaurant job where people leave and join every 2 weeks so nobody cares about some retarded shit like that. But women reported me and treated me like trash because I looked at them some even avoidd me jfl JFL JFL they literally changed their shifts not to be around me JFL and one came up tome and asked when I am leaving my job and questioned why the fuck am I here they probably talked shit about me in group chat (which I was not invited to btw) too.

Ehh anyway, I didnt give a fuck at that point coz I left already. And fuck all them whores anyway I just wanted be friends and socialize with people, working in that nigger job was the final nail in the coffin for my blackpill transformation.

Trust me it can. The same thing happened to me at my old work. Though I didn't get fired over it because it was just some dumb nigger-tier restaurant job where people leave and join every 2 weeks so nobody cares about some retarded shit like that. But women reported me and treated me like trash because I looked at them some even avoidd me jfl JFL JFL they literally changed their shifts not to be around me JFL and one came up tome and asked when I am leaving my job and questioned why the fuck am I here they probably talked shit about me in group chat (which I was not invited to btw) too.

Ehh anyway, I didnt give a fuck at that point coz I left already. And fuck all them whores anyway I just wanted be friends and socialize with people, working in that nigger job was the final nail in the coffin for my blackpill transformation.
yes i have found this, the restaurant business is chad only land where tall men and chads ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE LISTENED TO and every other man is a lemming being ordered around. All the waitresses and bar maid were literally whores who were chad only, treating LITERALLY EVERY SUB 5 MALE LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, even pathetic 17-18 year old girls had a HUGE EGO WHERE THEY DID THE BARE MINIMUM AND EXPECTED IT TO BE ACCEPTED.

This is why i stone walled the lot of them and literally never spoke to any waitress or female worker in the whole pub, and exuded an air of menace and aggression towards them, while ignoring and not talking to them, blaring my music out throughout my whole shift.

Nah that did it. One woman thought I was into her and complained and shit. I think she felt bad for me in the end but got people in a tizzy. She knew I was having a hard time and looked worried.

The other, I was actually into at first. I wasn't sure what her deal was until I saw the smirk. And heard some stuff. She hated me and wanted me out from the start but I tried to be naive.

Half the crew didn't like me because of those 2 alone. I got another job and the temp guy emphasized they're more welcoming. I think my boss must've explained to him and felt bad.