Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well.....

You just created an account here to post this video full of bs?

newfag here
Tell her to read the scientific blackpill section, otherwise there is nothing to debunk, since JP and that podcast guys don't have anything to do with the blackpill

no i'm not going to even watch 1 second of this shitty video, i have better shit to do.
this. who do you think here watchs bulshit like what you posted OP?

ah c'mom, I thought u were better than this
She didn't debunk anything.

Again, JP and those guys don't have anything to do with the blackpill, quite the opposite actually, since they spread the redpill

this. who do you think here watchs bulshit like what you posted OP?
do u, and by extension the incel community, wish to be percieved as a conspiratorial loon with victim mentality by allowing misinformation to spread ?

do u, and by extension the incel community, wish to be percieved as a conspiratorial loon with victim mentality by allowing misinformation to spread ?
do u, and by extension faggot cucksucking pieces of shit, wish to be percieved as a bug chasing braindead drone with faggot nigger bitch mentality by allowing bluepilled cuckoldry to spread?

go fuck yourself GrAY nigger

forgive my bad engrishu

Ironic, since you guys are the ones spreading conspiracy theories like patriarchy or rape culture

no i'm not going to even watch 1 second of this shitty video, i have better shit to do.
Lol this, fuck her and her opinion. Who cares for her arguments.

does that necessarily mean I'm a leftist?
By the confident way you act, despite not researching anything about the blackpill and posting a left leaning (since it [UWSL]presupposes [/UWSL]the feminist worldview) video trying to ''own'' us, I don't know how I could classify you as anything else. Even in her video you can see her defending the idea that both the cited above exist.

Either way, just say you are not an incel and receive your ban, you are not here in good faith

Last edited:
You my greycel friend, I foresee you will get exposed as an IT member and get banned in less than 24 hours.

By the confident way you act
I'm not and that is why I'd made this thread in the first place. I would be much rather happy if a well informed blackpilled person(need not necessarily be a person who is depressed or an incel) debunked her supposed debunking, a supposed debunking that hold an insane power of persuading the masses to turn against folks like u and me.

I'm not and that is why I'd made this thread in the first place. I would be much rather happy if a well informed blackpilled person(need not necessarily be a person who is depressed or an incel) debunked her supposed debunking, a supposed debunking that hold an insane power of persuading the masses to turn against folks like u and me.

3rd time already

kind of like how folks like ryan faulk used to debunk race & iq deniers?

can we do a point by point analysis and debunking then fren?
I'm not watching a hour long video just to tackle all of her points with data to back up my claims. If you spent time on here or read through the "must read" section then I'm sure you'll find academic studies and data from companies like okcupid disproving her.