Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well, what is it world? Are we terrorists or not?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
One moment we’re being called terrorists who will kill and rape women in mass numbers. Then at the same time we’re being called fat, lazy losers who can’t do more than 10 push ups. Pick one society, it’s getting tiring.

Niggers have gang related drive by shootings everyday, but the feds will waste taxpayer money on observing autistic virgins, who are still worshipping some fag who only got 6 kills 8 YEARS AGO

Wtf, they aren't opposites. We are both in their eyes.

Niggers have gang related drive by shootings everyday, but the feds will waste taxpayer money on observing autistic virgins, who are still worshipping some fag who only got 6 kills 8 YEARS AGO

We are losers who'll eventually rape and kill women. I guess.

Clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I'm a member of ISIS in Minecraft

Incels are not terrorists.

Orwellian doublethink

We can be both in their eyes and they will not see the contradiction.

This is a forum for discussing duracell batteries idk what you guys are talking about. :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Doesn't the Fake News Media and Government realize that the Vast Majority of Incel Men would never harm a fly or become violent. Don't they realize that their are shades of grey, that things aren't always so Black and White, Not all people with Incel problems are hateful or Violent