Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well today i turn 17 and still virgin

S

shibo

Officer
only thing that changed from last year is that i am now balding

17 isnt a big accomplishment? You're like one of the youngest people here? There's people double your age here?

17 isnt a big accomplishment? You're like one of the youngest people here? There's people half your age here?

You mean there's people double his age here

You don't understand where that puts you bro we literally might have some of the greatest potential at our FINGERTIPS OF ALL TIME we all have something in common with something to work towards and that means we are a TEAM teams get things done that ordinary people would perceive as impossible we are some of the most informed individuals out RN and the potential is absolutely euphoric You're,my goddamned friend tbh bro and you and me together will never never stray from the path bro we'll get it done everyday every single way we don't really have a choice and IK on some level it's endearing and you agree with me and you understand the bigger picture at least on some level bro and if you don't we can TAKE a bigger picture and have you understand because some people subject themselves to bullshittery but not you and me bro that's why we might just coolmog the whole population bro we literally have it on lockdown and if you ever doubt yourself my blackpilled self will be right there to assure you that the self doubt is extremely bogus and that's why we're friends bro it's because this is the opposite of the bottom I see it now we are the selective 1% in our own little bouncy castle boyo no homo.

how the hell do you end up here at that age?

Never began for 17cels. On a related note, happy birthday OP

Balding at 17, it's over

Its normal to be a virgin at 16 tbh

Son we got people in here who are virgin in their 40s. So the journey to become a wizard for you has only begun

17 isnt a big accomplishment? You're like one of the youngest people here? There's people double your age here?
Low key I think most people on this forum are teenagers. Ever notice 95% of posts here are dumb as shit?

Son we got people in here who are virgin in their 40s. So the journey to become a wizard for you has only begun

Unfortunately so, I'll be a 44 year old virgin in April unless a miracle happens!

I hope OP has some solid chances in the next few years or it'll only get harder.

Low key I think most people on this forum are teenagers. Ever notice 95% of posts here are dumb as shit?
Low IQ is caused by bad mental health due to lack of regular sex

Don't worry, duuuuuuude. The MGTOW's assured me your life is going to get better when you're older, especially once you hit your 30's and 40's. That's when foids in their teens and 20's will be chasing you, LMFAO.

Last edited:
I was more worried about getting home on time so I can play 360 back then.
You can still escape wizardom OP.
You don't understand where that puts you bro we literally might have some of the greatest potential at our FINGERTIPS OF ALL TIME we all have something in common with something to work towards and that means we are a TEAM teams get things done that ordinary people would perceive as impossible we are some of the most informed individuals out RN and the potential is absolutely euphoric You're,my goddamned friend tbh bro and you and me together will never never stray from the path bro we'll get it done everyday every single way we don't really have a choice and IK on some level it's endearing and you agree with me and you understand the bigger picture at least on some level bro and if you don't we can TAKE a bigger picture and have you understand because some people subject themselves to bullshittery but not you and me bro that's why we might just coolmog the whole population bro we literally have it on lockdown and if you ever doubt yourself my blackpilled self will be right there to assure you that the self doubt is extremely bogus and that's why we're friends bro it's because this is the opposite of the bottom I see it now we are the selective 1% in our own little bouncy castle boyo no homo.
Wtf is this text diaherria, is this a larp?

I was more worried about getting home on time so I can play 360 back then.
You can still escape wizardom OP.

Wtf is this text diaherria, is this a larp?
You look like a damned LARP son. Don't hurt my feelings boyo.

You are not balding larper.

Ah to be youngcel again... Happy birthday anyway.

Infantcels should get banned

I didn't know you were balding at 17. Maybe if you made just a few more threads about it I'd notice.

Happy birthday, bro.

Youngcels don't have a clue.

Pretty much.

someone ban this child? im 23 and never even touched a woman so gtfo asap you little piece of fucking shit

Unfortunately so, I'll be a 44 year old virgin in April unless a miracle happens!

I hope OP has some solid chances in the next few years or it'll only get harder.

Ah :( I'm 34 don't know if I've got another 10 years of being a virgin in me.....

24 KV here, please