Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Well that depends on 2 things, IT fag.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
YES INCEL can become brainwashed and bluepilled soy cuckold and these motherfucker should be torched ( in video game )

The fact we have the term bluepilled proves our point that even if you are/were an NPC, it doesn't change the hard coded reality that is the blackpill. This further shows the total lack of understanding from IT - normies "solving" non normie problems with normie solutions.

I'm convinced that it's very very rare for any chads to be based. They have things so easy that there's no reason to go against the grain or think any differently. They could be very useful as poster people for any movement, as people prefer listening to messages told by beautiful people, no matter how truthful the message is.

Chads will thrive no matter the environment, whether it's under democracy, fascism or in the woods, as they just win, biologically speaking. How even the odds are depends on what society we are in atm. At the moment it's a hyper-capitalist, hyper-liberal hellhole which makes it one of the worst environments for us.

The fact we have the term bluepilled proves our point that even if you are/were an NPC, it doesn't change the hard coded reality that is the blackpill. This further shows the total lack of understanding from IT - normies "solving" non normie problems with normie solutions.

I'm convinced that it's very very rare for any chads to be based. They have things so easy that there's no reason to go against the grain or think any differently. They could be very useful as poster people for any movement, as people prefer listening to messages told by beautiful people, no matter how truthful the message is.

Chads will thrive no matter the environment, whether it's under democracy, fascism or in the woods, as they just win, biologically speaking. How even the odds are depends on what society we are in atm. At the moment it's a hyper-capitalist, hyper-liberal hellhole which makes it one of the worst environments for us.
I'm sure Fascism will be back with a vengeance on a global scale someday, although that may just be wishful thinking on my part.
Fascism is a personal preference for me though, not saying it applies to all Brocels.

they are incels too

By 'reform', they just mean completely ignoring the brutal reality.of the modern foid and lookism/heightism to go back to the bluepilled delusion they all live in, scared of confronting either their own subhumanity or their own responsibility in the discrimination against sub 5s; even ascending can only help you realize just how true the blackpill is, in the case of poor cuck @Llama. :feelsclown:

I'm sure Fascism will be back with a vengeance on a global scale someday, although that may just be wishful thinking on my part.
Fascism is a personal preference for me though, not saying it applies to all Brocels.
We can only wish. Although many fascist writers predicted that it wouldn't happen in their lifetimes. I do not think it will ever happen again due to the overton window, at least not directly. I believe, when the Nazi's were banned back in the Weimar days, they created front organisations to fund their activities. Perhaps we could create intentional communities like the Bruderhoff, try and become as independent from the system as possible, swear off main society to practice our beliefs in smaller tribal groups. Look at ((them)) despite not having a homeland up until recently, they were able to spread across the globe and have homogenous towns like Shtetls where they could thrive and largely operated outside of whatever country they were in.

I do believe fascism is the answer to many problems, not just inceldom, but realistically speaking I do not think it will ever be the power it once was.

We can only wish. Although many fascist writers predicted that it wouldn't happen in their lifetimes. I do not think it will ever happen again due to the overton window, at least not directly. I believe, when the Nazi's were banned back in the Weimar days, they created front organisations to fund their activities. Perhaps we could create intentional communities like the Bruderhoff, try and become as independent from the system as possible, swear off main society to practice our beliefs in smaller tribal groups. Look at ((them)) despite not having a homeland up until recently, they were able to spread across the globe and have homogenous towns like Shtetls where they could thrive and largely operated outside of whatever country they were in.

I do believe fascism is the answer to many problems, not just inceldom, but realistically speaking I do not think it will ever be the power it once was.
I mean, so many men, both Based and Bluepilled are becoming increasingly frustrated and disenfranchised with so called Progressivism that Fascism (or some variation of it) could very well make a comeback (however small that may be) simply because of that fact.
With the increasing number of low t cucked mentally castrated men though, that's becoming more and more unlikely.

Incels can change but should not

Incels can change but should not
I'm half and half. On one hand, I wanna be a Chad slayer and get all the pussy I could ever want as well as everything else that comes with being a Chad. On another, that would mean giving up my Based beliefs so I wouldn't want it.

I mean, so many men, both Based and Bluepilled are becoming increasingly frustrated and disenfranchised with so called Progressivism that Fascism (or some variation of it) could very well make a comeback (however small that may be) simply because of that fact.
With the increasing number of low t cucked mentally castrated men though, that's becoming more and more unlikely.
I don't doubt its comeback but it's whether it's stable over the long term. You've won the battle but lost the war. WWII proved that ideas and beliefs effectively mean nothing if not backed up by some sort of power structure.

It's why LGBTQ shit is so widespread and celebrated despite being the pinnacle of degeneracy and societal decay.

That being said as long as just one of us holds the torch then the greater cause will never die. The harder a path is to walk, the more meaning it has. Being an incel and a fascist is perhaps the worst combination as you have the drive to be better, to dedicated yourself to something greater, but you are constantly reminded of your flaws, of your weaknesses - but never once have I ever thought of abandoning my beliefs and principles for a supposed better life. The joke in the original post is that even if we were to abandon our beliefs and be an NPC our lives would be no better off

I have a counterquestion for them: Can cucks and feminazis reform?

YES INCEL can become brainwashed and bluepilled soy cuckold and these motherfucker should be torched ( in video game )
Yup, all they have to do is find you in a vulnerable position and mindfuck you with therapist bullshit, which is why they are so effective in creating tranny, the sad part about the blue pill is that its a zombie virus, if you get to close you risk infectionj and spreading the toxic, delusional ideology to others