Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We'll see a lot more future incels in the future.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Following Roe v. Wade, roasties hypergamous nature would increase to unprecedented levels. Since they cannot longer have casual free sex, they'll be a lot more selective in who they have sex and reproduce with. Sub 8 rule would not apply anymore, foids would only go after gigachads and top-tier models, as a matter of fact, it already is like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fiNZTVVtU

A 6'3" white Chadlite only got 3 dates. 3 DATES? What chance do normies/ and any of us have if these guy had only 3 dates and none of them lead to a long term relationship/ascension.

I'll expect to see sex havers joining this forum and identifying as incels in the future as foids standards would keep rising and the only thing that would return things to normal would be a complete repeal of the 19th amendment and no fault divorce laws, which the Supreme court wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, lest they want to incite an uprising among bluepilled leftist simps :soy::soy: and foids.

TL;DR Roe v. Wade would have an effect on the relationship dynamics between normies and foids.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

This video was especially brutal since he is from Cuckada, and city of 1 million is probably Edmonton or Calgary which are some of the better cities in Cuckada in regards of hypergamy. :feelsrope:shows how bad it has gotten up here

I am confused. Is a foid having multiple abortions in her life the norm now?

I am confused. Is a foid having multiple abortions in her life the norm now?
No. Because of Roe v. Wade being overturned, foids would become a lot more hypergamous (e.g. sub 8 rule won't apply anymore). Foids would aim to sleep and get into relationships with literal gigachads into the future. Normies/chadlites wouldn't be able to get into casual dating/sex since foids wouldn't easily be able to abort anymore if they get pregnant, so they'll be a lot more "selective" in who they let fuck them in their holes (e.g. normies/chadlites need not apply teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:).

This video was especially brutal since he is from Cuckada, and city of 1 million is probably Edmonton or Calgary which are some of the better cities in Cuckada in regards of hypergamy. :feelsrope:shows how bad it has gotten up here
It's going to get progressively worse to the point where we would probably need a new section in the forum for normies/chadlites who would claim to be incels, but were sexhavers prior to Roe v. Wade :feelskek::feelskek:

No. Because of Roe v. Wade being overturned, foids would become a lot more hypergamous (e.g. sub 8 rule won't apply anymore). Foids would aim to sleep and get into relationships with literal gigachads into the future. Normies/chadlites wouldn't be able to get into casual dating/sex since foids wouldn't easily be able to abort anymore if they get pregnant, so they'll be a lot more "selective" in who they let fuck them in their holes (e.g. normies/chadlites need not apply teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:).
I meant before it being overturned

I meant before it being overturned
All I'm saying is that prior to Roe V. Wade, foids hypergamous nature was already bad enough. Now, since they wouldn't be able to get abortions so easily, their hypergamous nature would kick into overdrive aka they'll only want top tier gigachads/male models to have relationships and casual sex with.

Sure. Women only want men who can provide, and it is becoming harder and harder to provide in this economy. Inflation is about to turn into stagflation, there's going to be the worst economic crisis of all time coming. In the 90's in my country there was a depression and over 10000 entrepreneurs committed suicide, and we are talking about a nation of 5 million people. The economic crisis that is about to come is going to be much much much worse.

Sure. Women only want men who can provide, and it is becoming harder and harder to provide in this economy. Inflation is about to turn into stagflation, there's going to be the worst economic crisis of all time coming. In the 90's in my country there was a depression and over 10000 entrepreneurs committed suicide, and we are talking about a nation of 5 million people. The economic crisis that is about to come is going to be much much much worse.
Being able to provide would not be enough in the coming years. Women already can provide for themselves thanks to gynocentric laws favoring them, from going to college as well as getting a job in their chosen field. From now onwards, you'll have to be able to provide and be a gigachad in terms of look for her to consider you for casual sex/marriage.

Being able to provide would not be enough in the coming years. Women already can provide for themselves thanks to gynocentric laws favoring them, from going to college as well as getting a job in their chosen field. From now onwards, you'll have to be able to provide and be a gigachad in terms of look for her to consider you for casual sex/marriage.
Yeah that's true. The social climate is hostile against men so men would rather drop out. Women get these gravy train jobs on public sector where they don't produce anything for anyone, but they still keep getting paid. Over for men.

Hasn’t it always been the norm?
Having multiple abortions is not gonna be so normal now. Foids would probably coathangermaxx a lot more/be a lot more hypergamous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Didn't affect us before won't affect us after

It's going to affect us in the way that we'll probably see a lot more normies coming into these forums and joining. I suggest we make a different forum for them, call it MSTOW.is (Ment Sent Their Own Way):feelskek::feelskek:

Normalfags need to stay the fuck away from here though. Fucking sexhavers:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Indeed. Why bother about the sex-haver's issues? Did they care about the subhuman being forced into a loneliness?

Indeed. Why bother about the sex-haver's issues? Did they care about the subhuman being forced into a loneliness?
MGTOW is cope. They didn't go their own way, they were sent their own way:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

MGTOW is cope. They didn't go their own way, they were sent their own way:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
sent/going.
Got no woman/giving up on (the chase of) woman.

Label of the word/verb apart, what difference does it make to the man?

sent/going.
Got no woman/giving up on (the chase of) woman.

Label of the word/verb apart, what difference does it make to the man?
MGTOW is just blackpill lite. Some MGTOW admit there is a problem, but instead attribute their problems to society/feminism/cucked laws instead of the source of the problem, which is a foid's hypergamous nature. The rest of them just adopt the :redpill::redpill: and give generic/cliche advice "just go to the gym bro" "buy my pheromone bar soap bro":lul::lul::lul:

I honestly think only a small population of men get any sex is true up here. I live in cucktario and every foid is online. Any younger foid I see irl ignores guys around her or just wants to be friends

I honestly think only a small population of men get any sex is true up here. I live in cucktario and every foid is online. Any younger foid I see irl ignores guys around her or just wants to be friends
Right? Also Cuckada city layouts make it easy to rarely even see people, nobody walks outside most places, everyone is always in a car with 2/3 other friends.

Ahh cucktario, I was born in windsor so I can't help but be nostalgic even though it is a rusting shithole of a town :feelshaha:

Right? Also Cuckada city layouts make it easy to rarely even see people, nobody walks outside most places, everyone is always in a car with 2/3 other friends.

Ahh cucktario, I was born in windsor so I can't help but be nostalgic even though it is a rusting shithole of a town :feelshaha:
Yeah I live in a more populated area but still don’t really see many younger people anywhere unless it’s in passing or at some store or nightlife area on the weekend with their friends. No one really does anything here. Jfl at this country. I might be a fakecel but just have zero options cuz every foid is sitting at home watching cuckflix and swiping for chads.

No one really does anything here. Jfl at this country. I might be a fakecel but just have zero options cuz every foid is sitting at home watching cuckflix and swiping for chads.
This is so true, once highschool ends the cliques are already formed and it's over if you can't pull anything online.

This is so true, once highschool ends the cliques are already formed and it's over if you can't pull anything online.
Uni is your last chance to make friends and find a foid. After that it’s over and you’d need to get really lucky or just wait till your 35 to get with foids desperate for kids. Even my normie friend told me he does nothing most days, just hangs out with his gf that he met through family connections

All I'm saying is that prior to Roe V. Wade, foids hypergamous nature was already bad enough. Now, since they wouldn't be able to get abortions so easily, their hypergamous nature would kick into overdrive aka they'll only want top tier gigachads/male models to have relationships and casual sex with.
no it means they have more incentive to select for men who would stick around and help them take care of the kid rather than some sociopath dude who will bounce as soon as the kid is born. What raises our chances is the increased enforcement of monogamy and increased consequences for sexually promiscuous behavior.

realize, this isn't going to actually stop foids from having abortions
or just going on the pill or using condoms

if it ever really got that bad and regular bros were all totally incel they would just rape more
they are already the group most responsible, but rape rate would explode.
I expect the rate of abortion to decline following Roe v. Wade, which, as I already explained, would make foids a lot more selective. Whether foids choose to have abortions or not is not the topic of this conversation, they’ll probably still abort babies (e.g. moving to a blue state); however, since abortions would be slightly harder to obtain, a foid hypergamous nature would kick into overdrive and probably go for top tier gigachads. I expect to see a lot of men in the future experience True Forced Loneliness.

I definitely agree that normies would start raping women if they’re low inhib and darktriadmaxx. Nevertheless, your garden variety, nice guy type normie isn’t gonna be raping his way out of a paper bag :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah I live in a more populated area but still don’t really see many younger people anywhere unless it’s in passing or at some store or nightlife area on the weekend with their friends. No one really does anything here. Jfl at this country. I might be a fakecel but just have zero options cuz every foid is sitting at home watching cuckflix and swiping for chads.
Bro, you’re a fakecel:reeeeee::reeeeee:. GTFO this forum and go SEAmaxx, lmao:feelskek::feelskek:

no it means they have more incentive to select for men who would stick around and help them take care of the kid rather than some sociopath dude who will bounce as soon as the kid is born. What raises our chances is the increased enforcement of monogamy and increased consequences for sexually promiscuous behavior.
Correct. They’ll select for a gigachad that will stick around a lot more, normies/chadlite need not apply.

Bro, you’re a fakecel:reeeeee::reeeeee:. GTFO this forum and go SEAmaxx, lmao:feelskek::feelskek:
Just leave everything behind and go to a country on the opposite side of the planet for a foid. :feelswhat:
I’m non NT incel, if I could have made friends I would meet foids through them in this frozen/humid wasteland

Just leave everything behind and go to a country on the opposite side of the planet for a foid. :feelswhat:
I’m non NT incel, if I could have made friends I would meet foids through them in this frozen/humid wasteland
If you want a foid, nothing is stopping you fakecel. Go to Colombia or Brazil [insert third world shithole]. It’s over for normies in the West now :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Look at the video I posted in my thread. Are you gonna tell me you mog the shit out of that Tinder experiment? If so, GTFO:chad::chad::lasereyes::lasereyes:

If you want a foid, nothing is stopping you fakecel. Go to Colombia or Brazil [insert third world shithole]. It’s over for normies in the West now :feelsrope::feelsrope:. Look at the video I posted in my thread. Are you gonna tell me you mog the shit out of that Tinder experiment? If so, GTFO:chad::chad::lasereyes::lasereyes:
It’s like that in every western country though so 90% of this forum should leave too :feelsUgh:. It’s just a bit worse in Cuckada

It’s like that in every western country though so 90% of this forum should leave too :feelsUgh:. It’s just a bit worse in Cuckada
If you’re a fakecel, you should a least try to ascend in some third world shithole.

Get Tinder gold, switch your location to Thailand, and then see how many foids match with you. If none don’t, then I welcome you with open arms. But if you’re a fakecel like you say you are, you’ll probably ascend

If you’re a fakecel, you should a least try to ascend in some third world shithole.

Get Tinder gold, switch your location to Thailand, and then see how many foids match with you. If none don’t, then I welcome you with open arms. But if you’re a fakecel like you say you are, you’ll probably ascend
I said I might be fakecel because of lack of opportunities not that I for sure am. I am half ethnic too, asians are white only

I said I might be fakecel because of lack of opportunities not that I for sure am. I am half ethnic too, asians are white only
Asians are white only in East Asia aka Korea, Japan. Do you mog the shit out of Ed from TLC’s show 90 day fiancé?:feelskek::feelskek:. I think 80% of the people here mog this dude and you probably do too

View: https://youtu.be/nDdMNi9sqIU