Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over we'll never be accepted in the mainstream, its cope to say that we're gonna become a majority and dominate culture or some other shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
there will never be a time where we'll blackpill the population enough so we can fight against feminism and sexual liberalism and shit

we will always be the weird kids, the bullied boys, the losers

we will never be accepted because the mainstream is just too strong for us to fight against, incels are a really tiny minority in this world, if you think the opposite you are coping, even tho we're increasing in numbers the majority of incels aren't blackpilled

they'll try to continue the general brainwashing of society towards non-blackpilled incels which in turn will maintain them trying and self-improoving, and when the incel self-improoves for decades and couldnt get a gf society will tell him to just "accept and move forward with life, life is not only about relationships!"

the only people who can empathize with us are other incels, blackpilled normies tend to brag and as with any other community they destroy the community inside out

almost like fakecels at the famous r/IncelSelfie, which some people went there and said "the incels arent so bad-looking, its obviously their attitude!"

we must maintain strong and firm otherwise we'll be destroyed, and accept that theres no hope for us to be understood not even in the manosphere and much less among the majority of people

idk if it made sense but thats what i think about when incels start to talk about "someday incels will be the majority" or some shit like that, we will always be the minority thats natural selection at the end of the day

i dont think we'll be wiped out, there will always be incels across generations because of genetic recombination

at the very least we can cope with eachoter and shitpost and do some other shit together

Let we dream a bit bro :feelscry:

It is still funny to see normies using incel lingo.

For example I often come across some normies on youtube comments saying "cope" or "don't get blackpilled" and yes these are comments made by people who have nothing to do with the incelsphere or even really know what an incel is.

I also have seen people talking about how looks are very important and if a man doesn't have looks then he has to compensate in other ways such as betabuxx or statusmaxx. All in areas that are completely outside the incelsphere.

So yes, the blackpill is spreading... However you are correct that it won't really change anything except increase the general misogyny attitudes... Which is good in my book.

Only way tbh is to get chads on our side. If you think about it, chads are a small percentage of men who everyone desires and listens to. If we could somehow get them on our side, everything could change. Chads is only 2% of the population, Foids are 50%, much easier to get chads on our side than foids.

Only way tbh is to get chads on our side. If you think about it, chads are a small percentage of men who everyone desires and listens to. If we could somehow get them on our side, everything could change. Chads is only 2% of the population, Foids are 50%, much easier to get chads on our side than foids.
Chads won't join us unless Clown world tranny bullshit infestation grows alot more. it's still ways away from making life bad enough for Chads for them to start turning back the clock

If only we could get Jordan Peterson on our side... Unfortunately he is a simp.

For example I often come across some normies on youtube comments saying "cope" or "don't get blackpilled" and yes these are comments made by people who have nothing to do with the incelsphere or even really know what an incel is.

I also have seen people talking about how looks are very important and if a man doesn't have looks then he has to compensate in other ways such as betabuxx or statusmaxx. All in areas that are completely outside the incelsphere.

So yes, the blackpill is spreading... However you are correct that it won't really change anything except increase the general misogyny attitudes... Which is good in my book.
agree
If only we could get Jordan Peterson on our side... Unfortunately he is a simp.
he said some blackpilled shit before, but getting chads in our side will be virtually impossible, they live on different realities

most normies are more blackpilled than most incels on here realize tbh. I remember even back when I was a kid people would say looks actually matter and that good looking people get treated better. If anything its more of a modern idea that looks dont matter at all, and even then its mostly only redditards who are being purposefully contrarians who say shit like that.

An incel can dream, can't he? :cryfeels:

most normies are more blackpilled than most incels on here realize tbh. I remember even back when I was a kid people would say looks actually matter and that good looking people get treated better. If anything its more of a modern idea that looks dont matter at all, and even then its mostly only redditards who are being purposefully contrarians who say shit like that.
Also the fact that normies always insult people's looks is proof that they're secretly blackpilled. Notice how people in IT will often accidentally revert to insulting our looks, our height, or our penises after saying that it's our personality that's the issue.

Also I was watching some TV shows and movies that were made in the 1950s and holy shit they were so much more blackpilled back then. They blatantly judge people based on their looks in those old TV shows. Especially in the western movies where the Indians(ethnics) are treated like utter garbage and are incels while the tall white Chad always gets the girl.

Yeah, no shit. 99% of the users on here hate each other for being being born a different race than them. There can't be in impact when the group itself can't even get along. There will never be an incel rising

Last edited:
Kill yourself. Commit suicide. Fucking die already

chad worshippers will be the first against the wall

Kill yourself. Commit suicide. Fucking die already

chad worshippers will be the first against the wall
I don’t worship chad, I’m just pointing out if we could fool them into being on our side, we could go back to a better society. That’s all. Easier to control 2-3% of the population than 50%

Its a facade anyway that mainstream is dominated by the Majority. Mainstream is always dominated by a minority while the other majority tries to confirm to it. Some people call it bullshit and don't want to confirm to it like in this case Blackpillers

This. And the world is too cucked with too many SJWs and feminazis for us to ever be accepted

I don’t worship chad, I’m just pointing out if we could fool them into being on our side, we could go back to a better society. That’s all. Easier to control 2-3% of the population than 50%
chads are the enemy and must be fought as such

Imagine some inklers trying to defeat chads with all of his social power. Cmon dude get real. If we could have some Norman’s infiltrate chad circles and get them on our side, we can start changing things. Look at how this chad exposes this foid by helping out his Norman friend: https://youtube.com/shorts/ar3c2rWtc-0?feature=share
Listen. I don't care about what's easier and what's hardest. Defeating foids with chads would only be a win for chads, and a loss for us

The enemy is foids + chads + normies, if we want to win we have to defeat all of them at once. It's hard but it's the only possible way to win, everything else would be a loss in any case

chads aren't more of an enemy than foids (or viceversa), in fact I'd say the enemy must be thought of as one single entity

Listen. I don't care about what's easier and what's hardest. Defeating foids with chads would only be a win for chads, and a loss for us

The enemy is foids + chads + normies, if we want to win we have to defeat all of them at once. It's hard but it's the only possible way to win, everything else would be a loss in any case

chads aren't more of an enemy than foids (or viceversa), in fact I'd say the enemy must be thought of as one single entity
Why? Why is that your like of reasoning? Why can’t we use Norman’s or chads? How would it be a win for chad and not us? If Some chads are stupid enough to help out with spreading the black pill even though it will put them in a lower position of power then let them. Explain how that would not help our cause?

Why? Why is that your like of reasoning? Why can’t we use Norman’s or chads? How would it be a win for chad and not us? If Some chads are stupid enough to help out with spreading the black pill even though it will put them in a lower position of power then let them. Explain how that would not help our cause?
How would spreading the blackpill put chads in a bad position? Literally nothing would change, they would still hoard foids with or without women's rights. Also the spread of the blackpill would make chads more keen to keep women's rights since they can have them more easily that way

chads and normies benefit from the status quo, that's why they must be fought alongside foids. No other way

We aren't small minority most men didn't reproduce back then and it will be same for future men if degeneracy won't be stopped

How would spreading the blackpill put chads in a bad position? Literally nothing would change, they would still hoard foids with or without women's rights. Also the spread of the blackpill would make chads more keen to keep women's rights since they can have them more easily that way

chads and normies benefit from the status quo, that's why they must be fought alongside foids. No other way
I disagree in part as more and more Norman’s are becoming celibate. Therefore after enough time (5-10 more years) they will also want major change. The more black pilled you’re average Norman gets, the more men in general will demand change. Women submit to men, they can’t do shit if the majority of men demand something

I disagree in part as more and more Norman’s are becoming celibate. Therefore after enough time (5-10 more years) they will also want major change. The more black pilled you’re average Norman gets, the more men in general will demand change. Women submit to men, they can’t do shit if the majority of men demand something
You overestimate normies, they will still look up to foids and chads because that's simply their nature

You overestimate normies, they will still look up to foids and chads because that's simply their nature
And how would incels by our selves defeat Norman’s foids and chads?

Dude Idk, but it's only possible way. Everything else is a secure loss

Dude Idk, but it's only possible way. Everything else is a secure loss
You don’t seem to even have a goal. The goal of my suggestion was to eventually revoke some of women’s rights, what would be your goal?

We buy an island, trillions of dollars worth of uranium, have nuclear physicists working 24/7 and we announce our discovery to the world.
Then we wake up.

You don’t seem to even have a goal. The goal of my suggestion was to eventually revoke some of women’s rights, what would be your goal?
1. Build a sense of class consciousness among ugly males
2. Build a serious and organinzed movement against our systematic oppression
Once these two steps are completed we'll see what's the best option, planning everything in advance is almost always a fail anyway

Not necessarily. It is possible but a movement with incels alone is impossible. It is possible to spread the blackpill but it is the way the message is delivered. The defeatism crap has to go. Nobody is going to want to call themselves “subhuman” or any other bullshit like that. We also need spokespeople to advertise the blackpill in a non-defeatist way that will also improve the situation of low status men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back