Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well, my thread got deleted but I'll keep on keeping on.

H

happydatsxd420

Greycel
My first thread was about helping people. Apparently, I said the wrong thing and it got deleted. I don't care I'll just try again. So, here the mission statement. I want to help incels find the tools and skills needed to have fulfilling love and social life. My methods are not hard, but they do require honesty with oneself. I can't guarantee immediate results, but I will try my hardest to give you what you need.

happydatsxd420 said:
My first thread was about helping people. Apparently, I said the wrong thing and it got deleted. I don't care I'll just try again. So, here the mission statement. I want to help incels find the tools and skills needed to have fulfilling love and social life. My methods are not hard, but they do require honesty with oneself. I can't guarantee immediate results, but I will try my hardest to give you what you need.

Okey help me out here. How do I get a gf?

Find give me some "tips," apart from the "muh personality" meme. I'm already antisocial IRL so they might not work anyway.

don't want your help. Fuck off.

St.Tropez said:
Okey help me out here. How do I get a gf?

I wish it was that simple. The quickest advice I can give you is be yourself, and don't be a dick. It is surprisingly easy to be a dick. I'm one most of the time, but that besides the point. Pm if you want more details.

lol are u that female who posted crappy platitudes yesterday?

Blackpill101 said:
Find give me some "tips," apart from the "muh personality" meme. I'm already antisocial IRL so they might not work anyway.

Well to have a girlfriend or any sexual encounter. You have to be social. So step one for you is to put yourself out there.

happydatsxd420 said:
I wish it was that simple. The quickest advice I can give you is be yourself, and don't be a dick. It is surprisingly easy to be a dick. I'm one most of the time, but that besides the point. Pm if you want more details.

Can you be my gf?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back