Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Well my day is ruined

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Went on Instagram and saw a picture of a girl from HS posting one of those pictures of her holding x-ray scans showing she's pregant with her tall Chad boyfriend next to her. First time seeing this by a girl from my HS. I've been sitting on my PC for 8 years after leaving HS meanwhile people are starting families :feelsrope:. She was known as the one of the hottest girls back then and this Chad came inside her. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
they had erotic sex with each other :forcedsmile:

brutal bro, had this several days ago
coom and fap if you need, listen to sad music and cry, helped me and the day after i was okayish

coom and fap if you need, listen to sad music and cry, helped me and the day after i was okayish

Justus Grossbier(2015-2020):

Justus Grossbier(2021):

Last edited:
Went on Instagram and saw a picture of a girl from HS posting one of those pictures of her holding x-ray scans showing she's pregant with her tall Chad boyfriend next to her. First time seeing this by a girl from my HS. I've been sitting on my PC for 8 years after leaving HS meanwhile people are starting families :feelsrope:. She was known as the one of the hottest girls back then and this Chad came inside her. :feelsrope:
Yep. I hope she and the baby dies.

My day is over and I just woke up. No swipes on tinder and no woman is going to talk to me today. It’s the truth I should just go back to sleep but the hatred is in my heart.

I hope it really was an X-ray image instead of an ultrasound one.

I don’t follow any of my old classmates tbh

Families nowadays will lead to financial ruin. Or maybe I'm just high on copium

Families nowadays will lead to financial ruin. Or maybe I'm just high on copium
high cope.having families are only expensive if you want to live like a first world person.i mean there are people who think you have to have a t3 house if you want 2 kids lol.

I remember my life during highschool, there was this cheerleader I had a crush on. I told my friends about her and soon enough the whole school found out. She walked up to one day during gym class and kicked me in the groin so hard that I passed out.

I woke up in the nurses office and was sent hime early. Apparently she made up some story about how I (allegedly) groped her, everyone believed her because I was universally despised.

I was suspended for a week and my mom took my xbox privileges for a year.

When I returned to school nobody would talk to me and a few guys on the football team ended becoming my bullies for awhile. I fucking hated highschool.
Just Be Attractive...