Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We'll look back at the tranny epidemic with horror

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
From trannies being virtually invisible and unheard of, a comma in the book of human history, to their issues and presence being plastered everywhere. If an alien visited Earth, he'd probably think that 20% of us were trans.

Sure it has always existed, but there's no denying that it's a fucking brutally invasive social trend that young people jump on to get social validation. It's always the teenagers who feel unseen and don't fit in who get a light bulb moment and decide to change their gender.

I think the "tranny-mania" of the 2020s will be looked back on in horror, a feature of the times that was eventually corrected towards normalcy.

At this point I just want everyones life to be blemished.
As some other Incel here already said, i just want my pain to be inflicted upon other people.
Lately i just want other people's lives to be fucked up entirely. (emotionally, environmentally, financially, intellectually, physically, socially)
And I decided that I'm going to work on it. Simple as.

i just want my pain to be inflicted upon other people.
american psycho pandora GIF

(((they))) always overplay their card. It's ridiculous almost comical

Delete Discord.
Problem Will FIX after night

I will not, I will laugh because most of them will have roped anyways.
The bigger problem is the Soviet Union tier globalisation, every race getting mixed together until everyone is a gay gray bugman made in a factory, no AI required.

really dystopic indeed, especially when kids get their penises cut off

At this point I just want everyones life to be blemished.
As some other Incel here already said, i just want my pain to be inflicted upon other people.
Lately i just want other people's lives to be fucked up entirely. (emotionally, environmentally, financially, intellectually, physically, socially)
And I decided that I'm going to work on it. Simple as.

Typical leftards: lets spam about 0.01% of humanity problems so everyone will be fukimg sick of them, and at the same time lets ignore problems that affects 80+% of spyciety like low wages, bad working conditions, housing prices etc.

Of coirse right wing fucktards are no better since they always talk how good it would be lf their boss would pay no taxes.

It really looks like libtards and right-fucks are sponsored by very same group to not talk about real problems.

Last edited:
It's a trend that only exists in online pedophile grooming rings and autistic teenagers. Shut down the West's access to the internet and they'll all commit suicide within the first hour

I already look at them with a disgusted face of horror. And no one is going to look back on it with horror (normies) the world is just going to get continually worse over time and there is nothing we can do about it.