Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

well-know german youtuber is father

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★
that was a well-known German YouTuber.
Many would say that he is probably too ugly to get a woman.
I haven't been on his channel for a long time.
His last video is two years old and is called "I'm going to be a father".
My life is so over...I'll die alone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPjAst64ct8

He looks ethnic.
he is turkish.
I would rather be ethnic than in my current situation.
As an ethnic person, I would at least have a family and be in better physical shape.
As an ethnic woman I would find a wife and have a son.

Many would say that he is probably too ugly to get a woman.
Yup, some mofos here would really look at a decent-looking normie who obviously shouldn't have trouble getting laid like this and say that it's over for him because him being a bald ethnic is somehow destroying his decent face:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Yup, some mofos here would really look at a decent-looking normie who obviously shouldn't have trouble getting laid like this and say that it's over for him because him being a bald ethnic is somehow destroying his decent face:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
some are such idiots...what happened to "incel" hamudi?
Many people just thought he was a troll and I don't think he looks like an incel.

some are such idiots...what happened to "incel" hamudi?
Many people just thought he was a troll and I don't think he looks like an incel.
Yup, Hamudi just somehow disappeared:feelshmm:, meanwhile even this forum has people that were in the incelosphere for years:feelshaha:.

Yup, Hamudi just somehow disappeared:feelshmm:, meanwhile even this forum has people that were in the incelosphere for years:feelshaha:.
Hamudi is busy fucking women while some have him as their profile picture here.
over for real incels

he is turkish.
I would rather be ethnic than in my current situation.
As an ethnic person, I would at least have a family and be in better physical shape.
As an ethnic woman I would find a wife and have a son.
having low iq is LAW when it comes to life as a whole. If you were born with higher than the average IQ it never even began for you and most ethnics are sub70 IQ and having low iq is much better than being high IQ. Understanding life is a curse.

This is what his wife must look like.
S l1200

having low iq is LAW when it comes to life as a whole. If you were born with higher than the average IQ it never even began for you and most ethnics are sub70 IQ and having low iq is much better than being high IQ. Understanding life is a curse.
Being unintelligent and ALSO being extremely self-aware of the horror of your existence and the sickening ugly horrors normies don't wanna acknowledge is true hellfire.