Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Well I'll be damned...

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Google search results show that "incel rebellion" is going viral. I didn't search that at all, that came up on its own.

Hey normie guys, get on our side and stop letting Chad cuck you. For femoid visitors, you can prevent a mass shooting if you send us nudes and fuck us for free.

Attachments

• Screenshot (134).png
    Screenshot (134).png
    13.3 KB · Views: 88
if i lived in usa i would be fucking terrified

What should I do? I'm there.

Go NEET, find the nearest black gang you can and stick together with them all the time, incels would not attack gang members as they know they would get shot back instantly

Go NEET, find the nearest black gang you can and stick together with them all the time, incels would not attack gang members as they know they would get shot back instantly
I'm already neet, I have two black friends but they aren't in gangs.

Hey normie guys, get on our side and stop letting Chad cuck you. For femoid visitors, you can prevent a mass shooting if you send us nudes and fuck us for free.

Hahhaha?

Incels that go ER have transcended regular violence.
They no longer fear the chad, even in Tyrone form.

The IDEA is to get shot back.

The BETA Uprising Has Begun!

Hahhaha?

Incels that go ER have transcended regular violence.
They no longer fear the chad, even in Tyrone form.

The IDEA is to get shot back.

Yeah but obviously they dont want to just kill one person and black gangs would think it's their opps attacking so you would just get destroyed instantly

Chief keef 300

But nigga I'm three hunna
Click clack, pow, now he running
Don't be fucking with my youngins
Them niggas be drumming
They take your ass down, shit, we need them bricks for something

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5