Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Well, I guess that's it.

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Recruit
★★
I only need that sentence and you already know which video I'm on about. Does anyone have it, I remember seeing a lot of memes about it and at the time I wasn't really sure what it was about. Then I saw the full thing on some horror site (I can't remember which one) and I was not remotely prepared for the ending. Does anyone have the video? I just remembered about it tonight and would love to see it again.

bestgore.fun is a remake/reupload of bestgore. It has that video plus many more. The guys name was Ronnie Mcnutt

bestgore.fun is a remake/reupload of bestgore. It has that video plus many more. The guys name was Ronnie Mcnutt
I can't make an account, I am stuck in a loop of having to confirm that I'm not a robot.

I had to.
beyond over mang. use tempmail and just use browser autofill pass or some silly shit. dont use a common pass on that site and if you plan on commenting use a VPN. your IP is public there

Can someone describe the video in question?

Can someone describe the video in question?
I don't jnowmuch about the back ground, but it involves a man sitting in front of his computer talking to someone on his phone. He says "Oh, that's how it's gonna be" then he hangs up and speaks into the computer: "Well, I guess that's it". before taking a pistol, placing it underneath his chin and pulling the trigger, then his flat gets broken into by the police (Possibility as a response to the gunshot).

I only need that sentence and you already know which video I'm on about. Does anyone have it, I remember seeing a lot of memes about it and at the time I wasn't really sure what it was about. Then I saw the full thing on some horror site (I can't remember which one) and I was not remotely prepared for the ending. Does anyone have the video? I just remembered about it tonight and would love to see it again.
As per your request.

head things GIF