Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We'll be seeing you again. Very very soon.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191120 065018

Screenshot 20191120 065027

Screenshot 20191120 065035

IT replies back with the same typical NPC answers such as "Go to the gym, ask women out, be friends with women, join clubs or find new hobbies." :soy: JFL, these only work for chad, and not for people like him. He'll be coming back very soon. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

just be Chad bro

"I'm a good boy, I respect da wimminz now :soy:"

He’s going to learn the hard way

Jfl at this bluepilled cuck

jfl at asking that cesspit of betas, normies and foids for advice.

Going onto a subreddit full of grown men who spend their days mocking lonely, depressed virgins for advice on how to improve your life? Sure, good idea, bro.

Going onto a subreddit full of grown men who spend their days mocking lonely, depressed virgins for advice on how to improve your life? Sure, good idea, bro.
It's probably some cuck larper who will post an [UPDATE! :soy: :soy: :soy:] in a few months thanking these retards for getting him an imaginary gf so he gets reddit gold.

But i don't want to go the gym and neither am i interested in joining a club. And i wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a foid who likes to participate in those activities.

Reddit is for cucks.

It's probably some cuck larper who will post an [UPDATE! :soy: :soy: :soy:] in a few months thanking these retards for getting him an imaginary gf so he gets reddit gold.
Vert possible. I saw at least one incel larp before. It was absolutely shameless, too bad I can't find it right now.

Link to thread?