Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We'll all be dead in 6-16 months (Part 2)

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Part 1: Interview starts at 03:40

Part 2

This warms my heart.

hel3bkylnkd01.jpg

TLDW? climate change? war?

Lets see, if this is true. They said the same thing in 2012.

Dying a virgin is gonna fucking suck

Are these just conspiracy theories or future possible events based on scientific facts? TLDW

5:06

Last edited:
@L Lawliet

Spoiler nigga!

Last edited:
Isn't that they guy who's been telling us for the last five years that we have only 6 months left.

The illuminati cards are what tells you about the death events that will happen in the future. Unless all the stuff from those cards happen within 10 years, we arent going to be freaking extinct in 10 years.

finally I will ascend to the 2D realm

Are these just conspiracy theories or future possible events based on scientific facts? TLDW
Scientific facts.

I'm probably butchering this but here is the gist of it. Basically the Arctic is like the air conditioner of the planet. Warm water flows up to the Arctic near Europe, gets cooled and flows back down along the US East coast. The Arctic ice sheet is/was huge and reflects around 90% of the solar radiation back into space allowing the water to be cooled underneath.

If the ice sheet disappears, the solar heat is absorbed into the dark blue Arctic waters instead of being reflected into space. That's going to disrupt a lot of the ocean circulating currents that distribute heat around the planet. This could significantly destabilize the weather resulting in very cold winters and very hot summers, as well as heatwaves, cold snaps and other irregular extreme weather.

This is bad because human civilization relies on the reliable production, storage and distribution of grains to feed billions of people and livestock. Agriculture relies on stable weather patterns to plant and harvest grains.

What's going on right now:
- Arctic ice sheet is at its lowest thickness ever recorded
- Arctic temps are 20C warmer than average
- Gulf stream is the slowest it has been in 1600 years
- Over 200 plant, insect and animal species are going extinct every day, which is around 100 times the background extinction rate
- 2018 is an El Nino year, so its likely Arctic temps will be even higher and we lose the ice sheet this year

When we lose the ice sheet, things might go from bad to worse. It could trigger feedback loops that cause more warming and reinforce themselves, such as massive methane releases from the Siberian Arctic Shelf. Methane is 20 times more potent at trapping heat than CO2, and there's dozens of gigatons of it in Siberia. We've already seen huge methane explosions in the Siberian permafrost, creating giant craters (look it up Siberian methane craters).

Basically we could lose the capability to produce sufficient amounts of grains on a global scale very quickly as the planet heats up like an oven from these global warming feedback loops, which there are many of. This then results in mass starvation over the course of the next year or so on a global scale.

Feedback loops in regards to global warming are nonsense, there have been plenty of times in earth's history where we had no ice caps at all, there was plenty of life and the climate was stable.

humanity is millions of years old but I'm sure some fucking idiot on youtube is going to predict our death

if the issue is reflecting solar rays into space, cant that be accomplished with any reflective surface?

I really want it to happen, but it most likely won't.

big ass cope
it wont fucking happen in brief future
maybe in 100-200 years

YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING U HEAR

ONE NIGGER WITH A PHD CAN RAMBLE ON ABOUT HOW PIXIES ARE REAL AND YOULL BELIEVE IT, HEHEE BAH BAH SHEEP

Feedback loops in regards to global warming are nonsense, there have been plenty of times in earth's history where we had no ice caps at all, there was plenty of life and the climate was stable.
The Arctic has not been ice free in around 3 million years. Back then sea levels were 25 meters higher than today, temperature was over 2C higher and CO2 levels were about the same as today (we recently passed 400 ppm CO2 in the atmosphere). So that's where we are heading.

But the temperatures were constantly decreasing during that time. Today temps are trending up and there is no signs this increase will stop at 2C. Also different plants and animals were alive back then, better adapted to those climates. As what happens with most mass extinctions we'll see a huge die off as plants and animals can't adapt. Then over millions of years new plants and animals will evolve who can handle the new environment.

humanity is millions of years old but I'm sure some fucking idiot on youtube is going to predict our death
According to scientific evidence humanity as in homo sapiens is 200-300k years old.

The only hope for incels is a superintelligent AI deciding to help us
Yep I agree. We will need something superhuman to get us out of this mess. The same type of AI that Elon Musk fears will destroy us. And maybe it will, who knows, but at this point it doesn't really matter.

Last edited: