Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Welfare is a waste of money, NEETs should find a jerb"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
The US government literally poured trillions of dollars into the War on Terror, which ended in complete strategic failure.

The Iraq War merely led to the rise of ISIS, and the Afghanistan War was an epic failure far outstripping even the Soviet debacle in Afghanistan, which is understood as having led to its downfall as a state. JFL.

However, these wars were a great success from the perspective of the military industrial complex, which got enriched beyond measure. Basically the same amount of money was spent on the War on Terror since just 2003 as has been spent on welfare programs since the 1960s!

So conservatard normalfags can get fucked, I will stay comfy :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
i still think work has some non monetary benefits, but those are more for those not working wage slave jobs. I also think the wars in the middle east where pointless, and rather that money used to benefit society.

Well someone needs to produce the bombs to bomb syrian weddings

Pissrahell first baybe

United States Usa GIF by US National Archives

You qualified for nigger NEETbux like @TODD VAN DAMME and myself?

Sweet life innit?

No having to deal with some dickhead boss every morning.

You qualified for nigger NEETbux like @TODD VAN DAMME and myself?

Sweet life innit?

No having to deal with some dickhead boss every morning.
Once I discovered opioid/stimulant maxxing, NEETing has been a paradise

I am literally living as though I am a retired boomer :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

'stop spending money on people in our country, we need to give it to israel instead' :soy: :soy:

average conservatard

'stop spending money on people in our country, we need to give it to israel instead' :soy: :soy:

average conservatard
Conservatards get mad when they perceive that people who are lower in social status than them are getting enriched off of their labor

But when those who are higher in social status than them get enriched off of their labor, they are quite fine with this, of course. Because that's what capitalism is all about, after all!

A boss exploiting the conservatard's surplus value, and the military industrial complex mooching off of the conservatard's tax dollars both represent them paying tribute to their masters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back