Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Welfare creates incels

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I cant be bothered to actually look up the statistics, but if you do, you will find inceldom rates are significantly lower in countries with bad welfare than in countries with good welfare.

We need to end these handouts

tbh inceldom began in 1968 due to sexual liberation

Inceldom is lower in countries with bad welfare because femoids are forced to hook up with beta males for money, while femoids in countries with good welfare can just live off the government and wait for Chad.

Getting rid of welfare would only increase temporary betabuxxing relationships until the foid finds something better. It wouldn't really effect women much, because a man will always provide for them, while bottom-tier men would die off without welfare.

the more the technology develops the less perone are needed to do works. fewer people needed less need to reproduce. less need to reproduce more selection. more selection more incel

Just remove women work quotas and compulsive paid maternity leave (reasonable entrepreneurs won't hire women anymore) and do away with welfare (women need to rely on a husband now).

Just those two would severely ameliorate the incel problem, and the women problem, which causes it.

Just remove women work quotas and compulsive paid maternity leave (reasonable entrepreneurs won't hire women anymore) and do away with welfare (women need to rely on a husband now).

Just those two would severely ameliorate the incel problem, and the women problem, which causes it.

wont happen without a civil war though because women and black people are communists

wont happen without a civil war though because women and black people are communists

Yeah, it would be mostly cucks and white knights fighting for femoids. Women work quotas are pure unbridled cancer to job markets.

Lol incels strengthmogs Tmogs IQmogs 80% of the NPC SJWs fighting against us. Bring it on.

Lol incels strengthmogs Tmogs IQmogs 80% of the NPC SJWs fighting against us. Bring it on.

LETS GOOO

Welfare = my NEEtbux dont touch it plz!

Libertarian gigacope. Ugliness creates incels.

true. im getting Unemployment benefits for the last 6 weeks (and will get for the next around 4~8 weeks). its around 350$/week, why the fuck would i stop neeting?

Get rid of fucking welfare please, i wanna see all the tyrones, coal burners, beckies, suffer get rid of all GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE, who cares if anyone actually needs it they should all be suffering due to their dumb ass mistakes getting rid of government funds is the best thing america can do!

Fuck you and your neetbux

I will not fund the existance of any people which arent myself or my immediate family

You are fucking evil, I will never contribute to a society in which Chads and Stacys will have fun and be my boss. I will leech from Chad and Stacy and will make their lives miserable by colleting neetBux!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

You are fucking evil, I will never contribute to a society in which Chads and Stacys will have fun and be my boss. I will leech from Chad and Stacy and will make their lives miserable by colleting neetBux!!!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Chads and stacies dont pay any tax. Its the stemcels and normies who pay for everything

Chads and stacies dont pay any tax. Its the stemcels and normies who pay for everything

There are many Chad CEOs who make unbelievable fortunes simply because of how they look. But you are right most Stacies are just trophy wives, although there are a few which make a lot of money by modelling.

This is an low IQ post. Whalefare creates crime and more inequality for everyone. People who work get less on their wages through a welfare tax. That money goes toward people who are fucking lazy. If you can get up and walk on your two God given legs to the store on your own without assistance. You don't need welfare. You need a job, but unfortunaly jobs are given to people who don't have the skills and only there to fill affirmative action quotas.

You want to see all the coal burners & niggers suffer? Get rid of government assistance.

There are many Chad CEOs who make unbelievable fortunes simply because of how they look. But you are right most Stacies are just trophy wives, although there are a few which make a lot of money by modelling.

Chad CEOs just use loopholes in tax laws to pay nothing

This is an low IQ post. Whalefare creates crime and more inequality for everyone. People who work get less on their wages through a welfare tax. That money goes toward people who are fucking lazy. If you can get up and walk on your two God given legs to the store on your own without assistance. You don't need welfare. You need a job, but unfortunaly jobs are given to people who don't have the skills and only there to fill affirmative action quotas.

You want to see all the coal burners & niggers suffer? Get rid of government assistance.

This right here is a respectable, high IQ man