Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Welfare basketball ameriMUTT tells snow ameriMUTT to be racist as possible, then beats him up

They should have stayed in sub saharian africa, they were good there hunting naked and fucking all day long, it's their natural habitat.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/zorfl8/student_gets_assaulted_after_saying_no_to_request/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

another reason to be careful around those welfare Americans boyo. They literally look for any excuse to go on an ape spree.

Can we stop posting public freakout threads. It's getting annoying. Every post I click is a damn public freakout reddit thread. I thought this was incels.is. Not preddit.

JFC that was brutal

unironically blacks being this violent gives them that respect to some degree. violence leads to respect to some degree.
Can we stop posting public freakout threads. It's getting annoying. Every post I click is a damn public freakout reddit thread. I thought this was incels.is. Not preddit.
there is no where else where videos of niggers apeing can be commented on truthfully without filter but here. also why everyone has to post videos like this appropriately. When the libtards have suppressed the free speech on reddit and else where. Where will people turn?

unironically blacks being this violent gives them that respect to some degree. violence leads to respect to some degree.

there is no where else where videos of niggers apeing can be commented on truthfully without filter but here. also why everyone has to post videos like this appropriately. When the libtards have suppressed the free speech on reddit and else where. Where will people turn?
True.

Coward nigger
Id hang him if it was me