Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Welcome to inceldom: '"Sentenced To Isolation Prisons!" - College Students Across America Are Being Subjected To A Horrid Psychological Experiment'

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Normies in colleges all over the USA are locked in their rooms attending zoom classes with nothing else to do... and they think it's terrible.

This is just one feature of incel life. You are getting a little taste. Buckle up and take it normscum. Remember, you are entitled to nothing.

Last edited:
Lmao, normies are crying because they have to stay at home all day long, while everyone on this forum is cheering.

Lmao, normies are crying because they have to stay at home all day long, while everyone on this forum is cheering.
Exactly.

Fuck em. 180k people dead in the U.S. alone and all normies can think about is partying? Selfish cunts. And we're the entitled ones, according to the Redditcucks.

Fuck em. 180k people dead in the U.S. alone and all normies can think about is partying? Selfish cunts. And we're the entitled ones, according to the Redditcucks.
It goes to show how little mental fortitude normies have, i'm currently living my best life while those people are crying because they can't attend their parties and go to classes 'n shiet.

It goes to show how little mental fortitude normies have, i'm currently living my best life while those people are crying because they can't attend their parties and go to classes 'n shiet.
There's so much coping you can do at home while you are isolated, if you are in NYC or London there are some really nice restaurants doing delivery.

I guess colleges are legally liable and very exposed to anything that might risk students' physical health on campus - and they have to be draconian and break up any gatherings.

Normies are prevented from living a normal life via Wuhan flu protections - things outside of the control of normies. Quite often this isolated existence is the default mode for incel-tier men due to a combination of poor looks, mentalceldom and missed developmental milestones - things outside of the control of incels.

Every fuckin' lurking FBI glownigger, journo, academicuck and ITcel watchdog should realize this.

I do wonder, what would happen in an experiment where they would replicate the chemical brain state and endocrinological profile of an incel inside a normie. And the reverse. I think the normie would have to be put on literal suicide watch immediately. And the incel would think he's dreaming or on drugs while being fully awake and sober.

Last edited:
NOT ENTITLED
O
T
E
N
T
I
T
L
E
D

You’re not entitled to not be locked up in your room all day like Incels are for years on end sweaty.

I love how covid is mimicking incelife, breing a shut-in reduced to virtually no human contact. I've lived this way since 1997.

I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

God I love the normie suffering of this pandemic its delicious

Cocid actually made my life better. Less work, masks are normal to wear, and I got government buxx :feelzez:

suck it normalfaggots! welcome to incel lifestyle