Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Welcome in nightmare mode

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Photo 2024 07 01 154406

Mutilated woman with mental illness

Why would she abandon easy mode?

Pride?

Then just don't be a fucking whore. Be a wife and dutiful mother who raises strong sons who become the man you as a lady would want to be if you were one. YOU KNOW, LIKE HOW NATURE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

ffs women..

Also, shit like this shouldn't be allowed. What a sick world.

wonder what her height is? JFL at the laughing jew in the background this shit writes itself :feelskek:

Also, shit like this shouldn't be allowed. What a sick world.
This, very simple. Same with tattoos and piercings. Foids already can do nearly whatever they want, no need for completely destroy the body and hormone balance.

The face of this surgeon perfectly express this tranny

Btw why so many troons have tattoos on central neck

As much as I dislike women, I wouldn't wish this on any of them. It's all just sad man.

Over for male privilegecels

wonder what her height is?
Her face looks normie too at most lol :feelskek::feelskek: she probably thinks she'll be banging 10 chicks every night because all men have sex with multiple women daily!! :feelsohh::feelsmusic::bigbrain:

I see nothing wrong with this. Obviously those foids will never be men, however that doesn't matter if they are into women and all foids are secretly lesbian....
Anyhow the trannies will suffer and realize how shitty men have it. Some might even get blackpilled. They deserve to suffer, they voted for this gynocentric soyciety. I hope they all rope.

Then just don't be a fucking whore. Be a wife and dutiful mother who raises strong sons who become the man you as a lady would want to be with. YOU KNOW, LIKE HOW NATURE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK.

↑↑ Totally agree. It's hard being a male. It's even harder being a man.