Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does God not expect us to rope?

I not that religious. If god exists and he is good, I don't believe you need to be a perfect saint to get to heaven. Besides, I do good thing regularly. I do all the yard work and most of the house maintenance for my close family members. I sometimes hold the doors for people. Sometimes help out the elderly neighbors as well. I figure I more than qualify to get in when the time comes
my perspective is orthodox tradiotnalist peprpective that have been main thought history.the idea of god is good so he will let me in to heaven is a deception from satan

thats norm secular liberal integration.goid is a brutal judge.read the Bible very many instructions are hard for us to swallow
I'm not that much of a religious person. Besides, the bible was written by humans, not god if he exists. I do enough to be good enough for heaven imo.

I'm not that much of a religious person. Besides, the bible was written by humans, not god if he exists. I do enough to be good enough for heaven imo.
if god doesn't exist then yes what you say is right and you can live however you want.but if he exists then bible is very harsh on salvation.thats why atheistic reality is better than christian reality simply becuase the chance of most people going to hell just happen to reduced to 0 and no longer need to worry about hell.final judgement and second coming.nothing happens acer dying is better than being aware f reality of heaven where there is no guranate of us being getting into

if god doesn't exist then yes what you say is right and you can live however you want.but if he exists then bible is very harsh on salvation.thats why atheistic reality is better than christian reality simply becuase the chance of most people going to hell just happen to reduced to 0 and no longer need to worry about hell.final judgement and second coming.nothing happens acer dying is better than being aware f reality of heaven where there is no guranate of us being getting into
Yeah, I'm kinda agnostic. No strong faith in god, but not certain he does not exist. The reason I question the extremely harsh judgements in the bible is because I do not believe an all good god would do such things.

Genuine question.

We live life on ultra insane nightmare mode, and we are expected to go along with everything as if nothing is wrong?

What the fuck? :fuk:
God isn't real and if he was he a shitty one

Yeah, I'm kinda agnostic. No strong faith in god, but not certain he does not exist. The reason I question the extremely harsh judgements in the bible is because I do not believe an all good god would do such things.
but unfoetunaly god of bible will turn out to be the most true if god exists.i get it you are talking about any random existence of higher power not just saying particular existence of abhrhamic god.

God isn't real and if he was he a shitty one
I hope this cool sonic 2 have the best answers that align with my point of view

I hope this cool sonic 2 have the best answers that align with my point of view
Yep. My beliefs about god are one of three ways.
1. He doesn't exist at all.
2. He does exist and is all powerful but is a sadistic asshole who cares about nobody and just lets things happen
3. He does exist and is all good, but is not all powerful and can only help you in heaven, meaning he cannot change what happens in this world.
I believe he cannot be all powerful and all good at the same time assuming he exists because if he is all powerful and all good, he should not allow such suffering.

2. He does exist and is all powerful but is a sadistic asshole who cares about nobody and just lets things happen
3. He does exist and is all good, but is not all powerful and can only help you in heaven, meaning he cannot change what happens in this world.
I believe he cannot be all powerful and all good at the same time assuming he exists because if he is all powerful and all good, he should not allow such suffering.
ny your starndards good of the bible isn't good because he is very brutal to evildoers

God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers :forcedsmile:
I guess Indians are the strongest mfs out there, saying god hypothetically exists I wonder what he was thinking creating Indians

ny your starndards good of the bible isn't good because he is very brutal to evildoers
I can understand god being brutal to genuinely bad people. However, if god is good, I do not believe he is gonna send an otherwise good person to hell for simply not believing or committing some minor sins

If god does exist incels are going to hell either way while sex havers go to heaven (yes I did just say that)
Im rooting for 1 and 2 of your theories

Copium overdose who unironically believes that
By their own retarded logic @short is the strongest mf on this planet, wonder what god was thinking giving him all those traits (if god does exist)

He probably doesn't expect anything from us cause he doesn't care about us or doesn't exist at all. If you managed an ant colony in your house, you'd essentially be the ant's god. Answer this now, would you personally care about every individual ant? probably not right, that's probably how god feels about us.

If god does exist incels are going to hell either way while sex havers go to heaven (yes I did just say that)
Im rooting for 1 and 2 of your theories
You mean theory 1 and 3? If god does not exist, suffering ends at death (good thing). In theory 2, god is just cruel and enjoys seeing people suffer despite being able to stop it (not good). In theory 3, god cannot change what happens on earth, but will send anyone who wasn't truly evil to heaven (good thing).

You mean theory 1 and 3? If god does not exist, suffering ends at death (good thing). In theory 2, god is just cruel and enjoys seeing people suffer despite being able to stop it (not good). In theory 3, god cannot change what happens on earth, but will send anyone who wasn't truly evil to heaven (good thing).
I can imagine god is a sadistic gigachad sitting on a throne laughing at incels if he does exist

Genuine question.

We live life on ultra insane nightmare mode, and we are expected to go along with everything as if nothing is wrong?

Never believed in any god whatsoever but do find shit like Dante's Inferno interesting lore wise

He probably doesn't expect anything from us cause he doesn't care about us or doesn't exist at all. If you managed an ant colony in your house, you'd essentially be the ant's god. Answer this now, would you personally care about every individual ant? probably not right, that's probably how god feels about us.
This is probably accurate assuming god exists. By this logic, god would also let non believers and other minor sinners into heaven because he doesn't care that much to scrutinize each individual. The only ones he would ban would be truly evil people, for example serial killers. Int he ant colony, this would be an ant that bites the heads off other ants. This ant would be noticed and banished in this scenario. All of the other unremarkable ones are allowed to live peacefully, just like the majority of people would be able to enter heaven

I can imagine god is a sadistic gigachad sitting on a throne laughing at incels if he does exist
Could be. Just hope the fucker lets us in heaven if he exists

In some ways this is not gods fault

God didn't make incels, society did. 100 Years ago an incel could make it if he could provide because women were dependent on men and that was the law of the land till things started changing. Why blame god when liberals did this to us.

At the same time, i have also been questioning him lately how he allows this to go on. There are real people who kill themselves over this stuff and yet here i remain and nothing changes. I dont like how our only way out like roping is frowned upon by Christianity as if we choose this life

Genuine question.

Sounds like the creator is a dud and the multiverse council faked a leader

I believe he is still responsible as the multiverse council states “thou shall not let creation to suffer to fruits of labor” “ creator shall watch creations 24/7 and respond to their prayers”

This is probably accurate assuming god exists. By this logic, god would also let non believers and other minor sinners into heaven because he doesn't care that much to scrutinize each individual. The only ones he would ban would be truly evil people, for example serial killers. Int he ant colony, this would be an ant that bites the heads off other ants. This ant would be noticed and banished in this scenario. All of the other unremarkable ones are allowed to live peacefully, just like the majority of people would be able to enter heaven
his list include anyone who is impure
that also include truly evil people in his judjegement along with normies

bible says humans are inherently evil due to adamic rebellion.its the sin no matter how much we try to think of us as self rituals we are evil.
thats the primal sin we inherited from Adam and eve according to bible.if humans were not evil like you said then he would have njo need to sent his own son to the world to die for the sins of mankind

I can understand god being brutal to genuinely bad people. However, if god is good, I do not believe he is gonna send an otherwise good person to hell for simply not believing or committing some minor sins
by what you mean by god being god is god playing to the delusions of self rightuoues people like how parents assist the needs of spoiled children who think they are centre of the world

Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.‭ You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you."

his list include anyone who is impure
that also include truly evil people in his judjegement along with normies
Yep. I believe only truly bad people would go to hell.

Yep. I believe only truly bad people would go to hell.
my peective is cano teaching of the church reasgrding salavation .induvidual opinion have no effect on the Bible be cause individuals aren't the centre of the world its the god.whatver opinions we might make its just imperfect fallen incorrect assumptions that made by faller's human nature

my peective is cano teaching of the church reasgrding salavation .induvidual opinion have no effect on the Bible be cause individuals aren't the centre of the world its the god.whatver opinions we might make its just imperfect fallen incorrect assumptions that made by faller's human nature
Ok. We are all entitled to believe in it however we want.

Because wanting to escape your shitty life by roping will send your soul into a pit of fire to be tortured for eternity. Hell can't be that much worse than life as an incel.
Fuck that asshole then

I don’t really care too much about what the Bible says and its interpretations. I just figure if god doesn’t exist, it’s just the end of everything. I figure if god does exist and is as good as people say he is, he will let anyone in heaven who wasn’t an absolutely evil piece of shit
Heaven would BE Hell then.

Imagine the stink of NPC, and all the bastards who had kids, it should BE the first Evil to shit out the tiniest amount of sentience into a World of shit.

If I was an ant and a human was looking out for me and had my best interests in mind I’d feel very empowered, and that’s what the Bible claims anyway

because he hates us
he made us ugly dysgenic loser unlovable freaks, and it was all apart of his glorious, infallible plan

If I was an ant and a human was looking out for me and had my best interests in mind I’d feel very empowered, and that’s what the Bible claims anyway
Yep. I don’t think god cares too much about what happens to us in this world though