Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Welcome Back Robtical

I thought he died

His first thread comment back was on one of my gaming threads

Never heard of her

Excellent news!!

He's not a mod anymore what's up with that? hopefully he has a long story to tell us in his own thread soon.

The beat sounds kind of like chopsuey from system of a down, but no bridges are burned from my absence i hope. My autism got the best of me and made me too stressed to post. I'm tired of normies and being alone in my room and decided to return, and you and others are making me feel at home. Thank you brocel.
Never heard of her
Lol, I havent hear that joke in years
He's not a mod anymore what's up with that? hopefully he has a long story to tell us in his own thread soon.
I think because I haven't been here in a while, it's ok because I was getting mod burn out, maybe if I will get mod again if they need me and I stop being absent.

The beat sounds kind of like chopsuey from system of a down, but no bridges are burned from my absence i hope. My autism got the best of me and made me too stressed to post. I'm tired of normies and being alone in my room and decided to return, and you and others are making me feel at home. Thank you brocel.

I think because I haven't been here in a while, it's ok because I was getting mod burn out, maybe if I will get mod again if they need me and I stop being absent.
Did you find that your time off yielded any benefit? I took a 2 year break from posting and did regular shit and found there to be no real difference.

Ofc man, i like to listen to that band BMSS when high
Hope you do

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4_fDHv-SQ

EMBER!!! Thank you for the welcome back music. I'm happy the OGs are still here and things havent changed as much as i thought
It's the same. But now with much less loli stuff.