Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Weirdest music genre combination that I know (Throat Singing over some kind of Electronic dance track)

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-

I can't differentiate between House/Trance or whatever this backing track is. It sounds strangely fitting to me but so weird at the same time

Good shit. I'm vibin to this right now :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Good shit. I'm vibin to this right now :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
If I keep on getting positive responses to my Mongolian music threads, I'll start making Mongolian music threads occasionally. It is catchy tbh, reminds me of Cotton Eye Joe.

If I keep on getting positive responses to my Mongolian music threads, I'll start making Mongolian music threads occasionally. It is catchy tbh, reminds me of Cotton Eye Joe.
Makes sense. Mongolians are the rednecks of Asia. Actually no, they are way cooler than cuckservative rednecks in US.

damn i never listened to this shit before

There's also Mongolian metal with throat singing, which actually isn't weird and makes sense as a combination.

There's also Mongolian metal with throat singing, which actually isn't weird and makes sense as a combination.
Throat singing mixes well with Metal. Are you talking about Tengger Cavalry? I think the founder Nature Ganganbaigal passed away recently. RIP