Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weirded Out When Someone is Nice to Me

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★
I find that the few peope in the world that are truly nice and non-judgemental tend to be extroverts, but they're a very rare gem among normies, outliers actually. A few weeks ago, I was buying hemp flower from a smoke shop, and the cashier there decided to give me a little extra over a gram and a free pre-roll when she saw me sperging out at the ATM because I didn't have $20 to buy 2 grams. I didn't know how to respond to this, and kept saying "thank you", and "have a nice day" like a robot multiple times. She proably thinks I'm retarded, and felt sorry for me.

I actually dislike it in a way when this happens (very rare) because it feels like a threat to my status quo of behaving towards normies, plus my addictions could be used by people to manipulate me.

Last edited:
you misspelled weirded GrAY

sounds not so bad

Bro use Grammarly my nigga

Public education in burgerland is a joke. :D
Yup, it's funny how Germans excel at English more than Americans. Brutal. Not even their native language and still mog,

Yeah I was quite taken aback the few times it happened

Here bro, have more hemp... You need it more than Tyrone

Here bro, have more hemp... You need it more than Tyrone
IMG 4448
IMG 4437