Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird when I had social media,

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I used to post shit on social media that “anxiety sucks” and shit.
And like “mental illnesses are something that you can’t control and others are really ignorant about it”
All those sluts who ignored it not show posts of their baby s and about how they are anorexic
But their is no mental illnesses in perspective when foids choose their mates.
They make sure to make their fallacies and virtue signaling all to whatever they are feeling at the time which will never have correlation with me.

normfag platforms like that serve no purpose for subhumans

People only care when foids post about their mental health, it costs too much mental effort vs cost benefit when a guy wants to talk about his with someone.

women can't have depression

a foid posts something about being depressed/suicidal :foidSoy: probably would get reached out by thousands of simps meanwhile a sub5 posts same thing it would be haybales and wind

a foid posts something about being depressed/suicidal :foidSoy: probably would get reached out by thousands of simps meanwhile a sub5 posts same thing it would be haybales and wind
The foids that say that shit are really carrying some ugly in Their genes

i made an instagram account when i was in high school (that i have since deleted) and had like 12 followers. at least a couple of them were my sister and her friends who followed me patronizingly or mocking me. holy shit i'm truecel as fuck

My social medias are inactive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back