Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird things you did as a minor

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I would tilt the tv screen and turn the volume low when I watched Family Guy as a tween.

bite bananas without peeling it

I used to masturbate in the school toilets every day

I unironically tried casting spells and doing magic when I was in early middle school jfl. I also would try to talk about ww2 with random kids all the time which weirded out a lot of them.

Used the urinal with my pants down

I unironically tried casting spells and doing magic when I was in early middle school jfl. I also would try to talk about ww2 with random kids all the time which weirded out a lot of them.
damn man I wish i could see this happen irl

Throw rocks at schoolbuses

The chad ww2 kiddo ancient switch versus the virgin ancient kiddo ww2 switch. :feelsrope:

Climb trees in different parks near where I lived so that I could avoid my family and other people. I usually brought something to pass the time like a gameboy or a book. It's surprising how comfortable certain species of tree are for sitting in.

Pretend to be gay since no girl wanted to fuck me so I thought at least I could be that one gay BFF that gets to have sleepovers and see them in their underwear. Or shit like what Adam Sandler did to Jessica Biel. Feel tits and shit

Straight or gay it never mattered. I was ugly and that is all women ever care about.

I'd rip a page off my notebook if I wasn't satisfied with how the first letter of the first word I wrote looked

Pretend to be gay since no girl wanted to fuck me so I thought at least I could be that one gay BFF that gets to have sleepovers and see them in their underwear. Or shit like what Adam Sandler did to Jessica Biel. Feel tits and shit

Straight or gay it never mattered. I was ugly and that is all women ever care about.

JFL

When I was like 14 I pretended to be gay for SJW oppression points

i used to get a knife and stab the walls to release my anger and also talk to myself, my parents though I had some sort of disorder for a while

rub my neaked body with shaving cream and slide on the floor

no i did it slowly ngl
thats pretty hot
Inside the country where you can buy a black man  2 7881 1546640852 0 dblbig

rub my neaked body with shaving cream and slide on the floor
no lie some boys in my high school used to do the same thing after gym. they would lather up with whatever the fuck they used and slide across the gym showers. a few people thought it was funny but i was disgusted.

1) gym shower floors are incredibly dirty
2) they were naked when they would do this
3) they would stack up on top of each other like a sled or some shit
4) i had to wait until they were done so i could enter and take my quick 30 second rinse before the bell rang

no lie some boys in my high school used to do the same thing after gym. they would lather up with whatever the fuck they used and slide across the gym showers. a few people thought it was funny but i was disgusted.

4) i had to wait until they were done so i could enter and take my quick 30 second rinse before the bell rang
I would join them tbh.Jestermaxxers

Based
Used the urinal with my pants down
Lowinhibmogs me

What the fuck.

I thought that “personality” mattered until I was 16.

Spat in a girl's face when I was about 10

She didn't even bother me or anything, I just didn't like her