Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Weird side effects of my tulpamaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Over the past year or more, since I initially started tulpamaxxing(if I can call it that, given me creating a character who already exists because I didn't even initially realize what I was doing), I've had some pretty strange experiences. At first it was just subtle things, especially when I wasn't even aware of what I was doing, as in a slight worsening of my already present feeling of unreality, but now everyday I keep wondering when I'm going to wake up. It's as if by creating my own experiences, I've come to realize just how ridiculous and absurd my life really is, actually it's gotten to the point where the world that I intentionally created feels more genuine than the physical one.

Additionally I have to be more careful with what I choose to think about and focus on, disturbing ideas and things can manifest as intrusive thoughts which now disturb me far more than they otherwise would. Imagine trying to talk to your waifu with one of your bullies standing next to you, or some shit from a horror movie, not fun.

However everything else has worked quite well and it's very comforting to me overall.

Fuck external reality!

You might as well just enjoy your own private world. You'll be happier.

What the fuck is tulpamaxxing

Over the past year or more, since I initially started tulpamaxxing(if I can call it that, given me creating a character who already exists because I didn't even initially realize what I was doing), I've had some pretty strange experiences. At first it was just subtle things, especially when I wasn't even aware of what I was doing, as in a slight worsening of my already present feeling of unreality, but now everyday I keep wondering when I'm going to wake up. It's as if by creating my own experiences, I've come to realize just how ridiculous and absurd my life really is, actually it's gotten to the point where the world that I intentionally created feels more genuine than the physical one.

Additionally I have to be more careful with what I choose to think about and focus on, disturbing ideas and things can manifest as intrusive thoughts which now disturb me far more than they otherwise would. Imagine trying to talk to your waifu with one of your bullies standing next to you, or some shit from a horror movie, not fun.

However everything else has worked quite well and it's very comforting to me overall.
Tulpas are bullbeep

And so because of mess in head with lots of intrusive thoughts, not ecen tried this, in fear of creating something scary and unpleasant

Fuck external reality!

You might as well just enjoy your own private world. You'll be happier.
Yeah that's the conclusion I've come to as well, it's all bullshit anyway.
What the fuck is tulpamaxxing
It's essentially creating someone who talks to you through thoughts in your head, and phantom physical sensations. Of course there is more to it than that, but that's the most basic description I can give you.