Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Weird phenomenon with the better looking boys from my primary school,

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
so when I was in primary school yeaaaars ago there was a weird thing I noticed with better looking boys,

The standard school attire for boys was shorts, long socks, black shoes etc

But the little chadlets, who all the girls swooned over, had a habit of FOLDING THE TOP PART OF THE SOCK UNDERNEATH THE HEEL

this exposed their ankles and I’m assuming they thought it made them look more sporty/attractive

It became the trendy thing to do, folding your socks to look more sporty with ankle-length short socks

Then the school banned it haha

I also triEd to do it. Nothing happened. But I felt really cool, like a sporty chad

it is truly over for long sock cels

Last edited:
Ah yes, the famous "fold your socks" theory.

It's over.......Just thought that I should say this, because it is truly over

people are so desperate to signal this retarded bare-ankles sexhaver signal, that they show bare ankes in december at -5 degrees

when my ankles come out they get fucked by other peoples ankles its like an orgy for ankles.

brutal anklepill

people are so desperate to signal this retarded bare-ankles sexhaver signal, that they show bare ankes in december at -5 degrees

I see females all over the places who show off their ankles and feet.

You went on jubilee and have Millions of views Nd everyone knows who you are

youre Not incel, you’re just fat. You need to lose weight and get a haircut. Stop being a lazy fatty

I tried this once, never again. I immediately grew a BBC on one ankle & a blown out roastie on the other, the immense banging that ensued left me unable to walk for a week, grim times.

I remember those sock trends as well. Long socks= loser unless he was playing soccer.

Just fold your socks bro

Some weird posts on here lately.

I'd love to know the Autism rates of Incels. They must be off the charts.

I don’t look at people’s shoes much

Same thing happened in middle school.. I tucked mine in too before I realized that the other guys weren’t tucking, they were just wearing really short chad socks.

We also used to tuck our shoelaces behind the tongue

You went on jubilee and have Millions of views Nd everyone knows who you are

youre Not incel, you’re just fat. You need to lose weight and get a haircut. Stop being a lazy fatty
:feelskek:
Ec36108970d2c9417b5ccb64eeef0d26

Genius thread!

I also triEd to do it. Nothing happened. But I felt really cool, like a sporty chad

This is pretty much fashion in a nutshell, incels copy Chad's clothes thinking it will get them "in".

If you havent tried folding your socks yet you are volcel

I hate sockhavers!

I just folded my socks right now, why do I hear a crowd of women at my front door?

I'm a shortsockcel.

chad always intuitively finding new ways to be more attractive. this type of behaviour can take years to for incel to understand how it was attractive for femoids. spiky hair, tight jeans, bracelets, perfume etc.

it really is over. it was over from the start. when only thing I was thinking about call of duty modern warfare multiplayer, chads were experimenting around how to flock femoids. this thread is subtly brutal but most people didn't even realize it.

It's over for sockcels

bump because this ankle autism shit is intensifying in EE ngl, to the point that people like old doctors made comments about it on social media, the bare ankles in winter thing. what the hell is this shit?

in 2018 I coped through most of the year trying to look "hot", being at a very low weight but still healthy to avoid having any signs of stomach fat, wearing tight jeans and ankle socks and new clothes and shoes all around.

it didn't do shit, didn't really feel different or more confident. it was just part of the "official coper outfit" worn by single guys always running around looking at women's asses and trying to look cool, the only things missing were a big watch and a small work-friendly tat somewhere.

the ankle autism continues to intensify though.