Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

weird foid revenge behavior

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i'm a curry at a small workplace and i ignored a curry foid bully at work. i'm autistic AF so she kept laughing at my body language. she always acted cute and normal so far. but when i coudn't take it anymore and switched my spot, she got angry at me for ignoring her. she is not hot at all but she is a dream for many currycel simps in her socio economic level. so her ego must have got hurt.
so she changed her personality and started acting like a small underage girl child. giggling and running inside the office like a little baby. it's very disgusting and puke worthy. its a strong satifuel.
my mom is also an evil abusive retard who ruined my life. and when she learnt i became unbothered about her abuse, she started doing the same which she did not did before this situation.
i also sensed she believing that this behavior will annoy me. both these foids are from similar cow dung curry culture.
is this retarded behavior is what foids called "glow up and revenge" ?

Last edited:
show pic of curryfoid

Your from india? Your english and spelling is good

we should have never left india bhai

bruh i'm in india. i;m not lucky enough like you to alteast get paid stacy whiff
tf how are you incel in curryland. you must be busted af nigga.

tf how are you incel in curryland. you must be busted af nigga.
nah bruh i live in the south most part where only unfuckable curry foids are available also i'm retarded AF and i wont even getting that too.

Wait until shes in the break room then heat up some tandoori chicken in the microwave (not so hot it will burn your penis, but hot enough that she will smell the disgusting odor of indian food). Cut a hole in the bottom of the dish and stick your penis in it. Offer her a piece of chicken and she will know when shes grabbed your prick. Then she will have no choice but to take your hand in marriage.
she already getting forced to marry some retard. I'd love to be peaceful here after she get tf outta here

Yeah I know those type of bitchy foids you're talking about. Insufferable :feelsugh:

Fuck she seems insufferable

why wasnt i born curry could get pussy

both parents and currywhores both whore with the foids body:feelskek:
Mfs act like a groom with high-paying govt job is their birthright or something. Btw, how do you stand working with fellow curries? I fucking hate those micromanaging fuckers.

both parents and currywhores both whore with the foids body:feelskek:
Bro get a government job, marry a decent curry foid, you shouldn’t be spending time on this forum.

Bro get a government job, marry a decent curry foid, you shouldn’t be spending time on this forum.
nah brocel, i'm a lowIQcel with severe depression. i should rope in 5 years. or maybe sooner.

Mfs act like a groom with high-paying govt job is their birthright or something. Btw, how do you stand working with fellow curries? I fucking hate those micromanaging fuckers.
its a small workspace luckily, but still, the their toxicity is too much. i have endured extreme curry toxicity from relatives and even nighbors. they are one main reason i want to die. i wanna revenge my curry toxic bitch parents by ropemaxing.