Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird Fantasies

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-
Does inceldom produce particular common fantasies?

I have a recurring thought where I am washed up on a remote uninhabited tropical island with a foid from uni who hated me and looked down on me. I thought she had an odd kind of attractiveness about her; very skinny and relatively tall with odd slightly androgynous features and piercing blue eyes. She thought I was dumb, creepy and incompetent because I made one mistake on a project. Would avoid me like the plague and look at me with contempt.

Anyway, for some reason in my imagination this foid and I are on a ship. The ship is destroyed in a storm and we both wash up on this hot tropical island. She is emotionally traumatised and can’t deal with it whilst I look for food, coconuts and set about hunting fish with a sharp stick and building a fire.

She eventually realises that she needs me to survive and her respect for me grows. The salt water has made our clothes chafe and we have had to take them off and live semi naked. At night when it becomes very cold and it is pitch black apart from the stars and the fire, she is naked and she cuddles up to me shivering and scared, sobbing into my chest apologising for treating me so badly and she now realised how much she needs me.

It has been years since I finished uni but I still come back to this fantasy. Anyone have anything similar?

Last edited:
Some of us dream about getting the female we're attracted to.

Well in my case it is. My imagination is the only place where i am allowed to have sex and therefore i let my imagination run wild.