Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weird dreams

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
So I was dreaming tonight(very rare occurrence for me, I always have dreamless sleep) and it was a cluster fuck. First I dreamt of Steve from American Dad going to HS on Halloween without a costume, so Stewie and Brian (from Family Guy) helped him when he was in a secluded aisle and stuck to him as the costume. Then suddenly they are an emo pretty boy, a balloon of a man dressed in blue and red and another balloon I don't remember. Girls are making fun of him for his "costume" as he explains what it means and it's a gloomy monologue(nobody that GL would be the subject of snickers IRL,jfl at my bluepilled subconscious)

Then a black dude tackled the balloon in the last place and ruined the costume and everyone laughed. After that the dream turned from third person to first person as I am where the pretty boy used to be and run towards the railing the black dude jumped off. He was in a fountain a floor below. I went to the stairs and descended to see him, he was getting paid not to prank the other students. Then I woke up.

So yeah. Post your strangest dreams I guess

I post my dreams, visions, and revelations here. Im kind of visioner.

Weird dreams are hard to tell, they must felt and given to others by dreamfasting