Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Weird dream

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Last night I dreamt that the world had been invaded by black hippos. Essentially, in the dream I had awoken to see random hoards of hippos standing around everywhere. In my garden, the streets. When I woke up today I felt a bit lost for an hour or so, didn't really know where I was. Weird shit. Wonder if there is any hidden meaning to it, or if its just my brain going nuts.

"Dreaming about hippos represents the need to strengthen the spiritual side. You do not realize that you are an influential person. Hippopotamus represent specific characteristics that you do not know fully yet."

"Dreaming about hippos represents the need to strengthen the spiritual side. You do not realize that you are an influential person. Hippopotamus represent specific characteristics that you do not know fully yet."

What do boobs represent? I've had alot of those dreams.

Last night I dreamt that the world had been invaded by black hippos. Essentially, in the dream I had awoken to see random hoards of hippos standing around everywhere. In my garden, the streets. When I woke up today I felt a bit lost for an hour or so, didn't really know where I was. Weird shit. Wonder if there is any hidden meaning to it, or if its just my brain going nuts.

the hippos were niggers rioting for blm

What do boobs represent? I've had alot of those dreams.
by freud that means your mom didn't finger blast your anus as an infant , that lack of anal activity can/will cause you trauma as an adult , my condolences brocel

the hippos were fat negresses