Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Weird Ass Youtube Channel I Found About Black Women And Interracial Relationships

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-

Look at this shit! This is why I don't like black women mom! jfl at this point.

I am quite confused as the pinkpill is actually the female version of the blackpill so idk why they took the name???? They have a forum but I dont wanna link it because it seems so fucking weird. Just search up pinkpill on google. But for some reason you have to like make an account through some shady website to even get in?

But look at it. This is why I can't help but laugh when black people talk about "racial dignity" by not race mixing when we all know that 90 percent of black women want a cumskin. Inceltv proved it and this further more proves it kek. I hate black women and I hope they all die.

And not only that the nigress behind it can't even type good english. just look at the names of the videos.

How's that shit 4 times more popular than inceltv?

And the bitch talks like an annoying ass preppy white bitch as well

I don't really care much about these attention seeking, entitled foids; they've decided even the great abundance of hypergamy and foid privilege in the modern world basically even allowing a foid 3 points below her SMV to score a LTN/normie isn't enough for their kween selves, and thus create this deluded ideology of attempting to flip the reality that is the blackpill back onto the very subhumans actually being discriminated against and isolated... :feelswhat:

Useless to even acknowledge them; it's like the KKK suddenly making their own paramilitary group to protect them from supposed oppression in response to a civil rights group or whatever. :feelshaha:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

let me guess it's just her lusting after white Chad cock?

Her average video view count isn't as high as ITV. She's got more subs but less views apart from one viral video.

MLK dated a fucking white woman ??!!! Most black celebrities in relationships with non black women are being dominated in those relationships. Fucked over financially and having everything stolen from them
Whats your point?

I remember a BP twitter post said this once and it always stuck with me. Women have no loyalty. They don’t care about their group of men. They align with the winning party. If a group of invaders came and massacred every male within their tribe then took them in as sex slaves, they would happily comply to ensure the their survival and the survival of their offspring.

This was said in a entirely different context but I feel like divestor movement some BW do is this phenomena taking place. These divestors always go after whitio pingis and seem to resent black men for basically being victims. Lol

I remember a BP twitter post said this once and it always stuck with me. Women have no loyalty. They don’t care about their group of men. They align with the winning party. If a group of invaders came and massacred every male within their tribe then took them in as sex slaves, they would happily comply to ensure the their survival and the survival of their offspring.

This was said in a entirely different context but I feel like divestor movement some BW do is this phenomena taking place. These divestors always go after whitio pingis and seem to resent black men for basically being victims. Lol
Or maybe it was a post I read on here can’t remember

Because anything women do is more popular and more supported. Even if it's nigger women who don't really count as real women.

Fakecel + race mixer + literally a sophomore.

I should call Umar Johnson

That’s an opinion that the majority of society has. Does it mean it’s concrete facts no. Due to black men’s self hatred they also spew the same rhetoric around . Does it make it factual no,
A monkey is a monkey. Cope.

LOOK HOW WERE FUCKING LIVING!! compared to other races … Us blacks are the only group of people in the world who Hates their own. We tear each other down on the fucking internet all day. Not to mention the amount of black celebrities Zipped by other blacks. To name a few . Xxxtentacion,pop smoke,tupac,pnbrock nipsey hussel,jaydayougan,king von,deakeo the ruler. I’ll stop there ,Countless stories of powerlessness in the past just stuck sitting there getting slaughtered by other races like animals. Especially by whites , if you think god cares about black peopel at All he doesn’t
In this world only the strong survive. In this world its kill or be killed. God has left humanity for now atleast. I imagine he let everything go on auto like a video game.

Her average video view count isn't as high as ITV. She's got more subs but less views apart from one viral video.
Foids usually get more subs per video than their male counterparts unless the male counterpart is Chad.

Foids usually get more subs per video than their male counterparts unless the male counterpart is Chad.
Yeah, even those foid channels with no videos always have subscribers.

Enjoy the bump

Honestly wheres the difference between pinkpill and feminism

Look at this shit! This is why I don't like black women mom! jfl at this point.

I am quite confused as the pinkpill is actually the female version of the blackpill so idk why they took the name???? They have a forum but I dont wanna link it because it seems so fucking weird. Just search up pinkpill on google. But for some reason you have to like make an account through some shady website to even get in?

But look at it. This is why I can't help but laugh when black people talk about "racial dignity" by not race mixing when we all know that 90 percent of black women want a cumskin. Inceltv proved it and this further more proves it kek. I hate black women and I hope they all die.
The majority of American blacks alr have white genes In them

not watching this baboon speak

Almost 100k subscribers and yet, I'd happily bet anything that there's not even a single post on IT, FSTDT, Kiwifarms, or any other stalker website happy to shit on us about it. Not. A. Single. One.

Black toilets are obsessed with White men. Heck, I even see more Black toilets with Asian men than with Black men where I live.