Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Weird as it may sound, I think one major blackpilled incel trait is having a high self-esteem

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
:bluepill:Bluepilled incels usually submissively accept rejection and avoid blaming others. On the other hand, :blackpill:blackpilled incels recognize their deficiencies in an objective manner but still refuse to consider themselves worthless and refuse to accept their loneliness. Being an angry incel is a trait of high self-esteem.

Wikipedia
Self-esteem is an individual's subjective evaluation of their own worth.

I don't think an objective and correct evaluation counts, and it's more about "I am the best", "teehee everything just works for me" etc.

:bluepill:Bluepilled incels usually submissively accept rejection and avoid blaming others. On the other hand, :blackpill:blackpilled incels recognize their deficiencies in an objective manner but still refuse to consider themselves worthless and refuse to accept their loneliness. Being an angry incel is a trait of high self-esteem.
Blackpilled incels refuse to consider themselves wothless just because of their look. :ahegao:

This is cope half the forum has thoughts of suicide daily.

Wikipedia

I don't think an objective and correct evaluation counts, and it's more about "I am the best", "teehee everything just works for me" etc.
Subjectivity is exactly what I meant! Many of us do an objective evaluation of our traits and realize we might not the genetic top but still hold on to an internal sense of self-worth.
This is cope half the forum has thoughts of suicide daily.
I don't think this is contradictory at all. Real high value people kill themselves all the time too. Suicidiality is a result of suffering.
Blackpilled incels refuse to consider themselves wothless just because of their look. :ahegao:
Yep

True. I am very narcissistic ultimately. Especially since I'm gym/ogre maxxed wizard wagecel, I have this air of superiority about me.

True. I am very narcissistic ultimately. Especially since I'm gym/ogre maxxed wizard wagecel, I have this air of superiority about me.
Never give up those thougts. :dab:

Well, yeah. Why should I feel bad about myself when I've done nothing wrong?

Ngl my self esteem is in the gutter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back