Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Weight Vs. Height

thosewhosin

thosewhosin

Narcissist
I myself am average height usually taller than most girls, sometimes same height and rarely encounter taller.

I find the double standards of females quite interesting as imagine a world in which you ask a woman do they think weight matters...
a normie response would be "its about the person" or something like "oh no that's just mean" but how come whenever you ask about height the answers always "oh yes id love a tall man" or "id never date someone shorter or same height" this is just contradictory... i find it interesting that weight can be changed but as height is down to genetics how can you make a judgement on this... so why is it that they only discriminate one?

Leave your opinion below ^_^

Height is just the same as all the other genetic traits women seek. Hooded eyes, strong jaw, balanced and symmetrical face. They don't outright say 'I'd only date a guy with a symmetrical face' because they're not even aware that's what they're going for, but it's just the same.
As for being unable to call out fatasses. Well, women have always been protected from looks based insults like that, if not all insults.

Both height and weight matter boyo.

Just Lol @ you if you think this shit is binary.

Smug

Although both matters , you can change weight but you can't change height. So height will can be a bless or a curse while you can decide your weight !!!

Although both matters , you can change weight but you can't change height. So height will can be a bless or a curse while you can decide your weight !!!
EXACTLY MY POOIINT

Weight can be altered so not as important.

This is why they discriminate. Because they want the highest quality genes. Big bones == high quality genes.
they sub-consciously are predisposed to discriminate "inferior men"

im literally about to fucking sperg out reading this fucking ragefuel again

They don't outright say 'I'd only date a guy with a symmetrical face' because they're not even aware that's what they're going for, but it's just the same.
Countless women say "I'd only date a tall guy/taller than me.", but I have literally never fucking heard a woman say 'I'd only date a guy with a symmetrical face'. Height is way more important than face. Tallfags have nothing to complain about

Height is absolute
Wheight is optimal ala sixpack

As a male, you want to be at least 5'10'', with a BMI above 24 and a body fat percentage of 15% or less. Less than 5'10''? It's over. BMI below 24? Over. Above 15% body fat? Unless you're built like a tank, at which point you'd look leaner anyway, it's over. Any combination of the three? PM me so I can send you a copy of your truecel card.

Are you anorexic or anything? thats really low bro thatll be affecting your health
I was like this my entire life. I went to alot of doctors and had alot of tests. In conclusion; it doesn't effect my health that much. My
immune system is really strong.
The biggest con is looking like a jew from auschwitz.

I was like this my entire life. I went to alot of doctors and had alot of tests. In conclusion; it doesn't effect my health that much. My
immune system is really strong.
The biggest con is looking like a jew from auschwitz.
who is that on ur profile pic?

who is that on ur profile pic?
Adam Peter Lanza.
He is the sandy hook shooter. I don't want to look edgy or anything.I have a special interest in this guy. Not all the mass shooters.
Mass shooting is a bad act. Anyone who plans a shooting should get help.

latest

bullying and vulnerability is what causes school shooters, i sympathise with them cause they obviously felt alone and just needed someone to talk to

6'2 to 6'6 is considered the most attractive height for males.

People always lie to themselves about their motivations.
Women lie to themselves that they are not as shallow and selfish as men, thinking with their cunts as men think with their dicks.
That’s it. Men are just a bit more honest. I will admit there are women too fat and ugly for me to date. I don’t try to pretend it’s some flaw in their personality.

Im 6ft tall and 380 pounds.

Countless women say "I'd only date a tall guy/taller than me.", but I have literally never fucking heard a woman say 'I'd only date a guy with a symmetrical face'. Height is way more important than face. Tallfags have nothing to complain about
Retarded cope. Plenty of tall incels here. It's ogre.