Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Weight gain is literally rope fuel!

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
Like I don't even mean gaining a huge amount of weight but even gaining like 5-10 kgs makes me feel like an absolute fucking retard.
I absolutely hate fat people, they are disgusting.
I need to lose that shit asap.
Even If I am ugly that doesn't mean that I need to be ugly and fat.
Fat people cause their problems themselves, ugly people just lost at the genetic lottery.

When you talk to your own belly flub and have conversations with it. I've named mine Seymour. :feelsjuice:

"I'm getting very hungry."

Total recallSeymour

Last edited:
Fluctuating weight is an absolute incel trait, since we don't stay thin in a natural way due to doing a lot of shit like normies do. We have to go on diets or torture ourselves in the gym.

Staying the same weight continously is a total normie trait.

Weight gain isn't suifuel, it's a deterrent. If you gain enough weight the rope will snap.

Like I don't even mean gaining a huge amount of weight but even gaining like 5-10 kgs makes me feel like an absolute fucking retard.

Cope. 5-10kg is a shitload of gain.

Fluctuating weight is an absolute incel trait, since we don't stay thin in a natural way due to doing a lot of shit like normies do. We have to go on diets or torture ourselves in the gym.

Staying the same weight continously is a total normie trait.
I have been 120 pounds since middle school

And I'm not doing this to impress women I'm doing it for me.
:feelsokman:
Cope, every single thing you do in life is just because of women. It's hard wired in every man's genetic code. We are slaves to our instincts.

I lost some weight and gained it back. I always just get back into a demotivated phase where I feel like "well why not just enjoy food?"

Cope, every single thing you do in life is just because of women. It's hard wired in every man's genetic code. We are slaves to our instincts.
Facts. This is the same logic as foids putting makeup and a tight dress on and saying "ITS FOR ME TO FEEL SEXY!" :foidSoy: