Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Weight doesn't even fucking matter

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I used to be overweight.

But I put A LOT of effort in the gym and doing Interminent fasting, All that combined allowed me to reach normal BMI levels.
But guess what MOTHERFUCKERS .. That doesn't even fucking MATTER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Yesterday a girl (classmate) reject my invitation to dance !!! But accepted the teacher one. And he IS FAT A FUCK!!!

Worst than that ALL MY TEACHERS are Fat or have huge bellies (due to excess of beer probably). But that doesn't even MATTER.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They all have meaningful lives, they are very sociable and have years of experience with Girls.

WTF !!! is going on, I have put my heart and soul into trying to lose weight and build muscle but doesn't seem to matter. Meanwhile, I see two girls fighting over a guy.
I must be a heinous monster if don't even losing weight and gaining muscle I'm able to get girls interested.

Shit man, this really hurst.

I got rejected by the fattest girl in my school while being low body fat.

Weight DOES. NOT. MATTER.

That's the power of the blackpill buddy boyo, face > weight, but more accurately face > everything else

stay obese then

Women have x ray vision. They can see the bones under the fat.

Before after

I used to be overweight.

But I put A LOT of effort in the gym and doing Interminent fasting, All that combined allowed me to reach normal BMI levels.
But guess what MOTHERFUCKERS .. That doesn't even fucking MATTER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Yesterday a girl (classmate) reject my invitation to dance !!! But accepted the teacher one. And he IS FAT A FUCK!!!

Worst than that ALL MY TEACHERS are Fat or have huge bellies (due to excess of beer probably). But that doesn't even MATTER.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: They all have meaningful lives, they are very sociable and have years of experience with Girls.

WTF !!! is going on, I have put my heart and soul into trying to lose weight and build muscle but doesn't seem to matter. Meanwhile, I see two girls fighting over a guy.
I must be a heinous monster if don't even losing weight and gaining muscle I'm able to get girls interested.

Shit man, this really hurst.
Sad bro. I personally gymmax only to stay healthy. Idc about what bitches think.

Bones matters. Girls dont even make difference between fat and muscle if not obese.

Shower more.

How about if the price is constantly craving food?
I mean, I haven't eaten anything in more than 24 hours. I guess depression is good for loosing weight

weight does matter.

it’s just that losing weight alone isn’t good enough.

ARE YOU NEW ROUND HERE OR SOMETHING? FAT IS NOT GENES

GENES IS FACE HEIGHT AND RACE. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Better for health I guess but yes am glad I strayed away from physical activity like dancing.

ARE YOU NEW ROUND HERE OR SOMETHING? FAT IS NOT GENES

GENES IS FACE HEIGHT AND RACE. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
Like an idiot, naively I though that, my height , lean body and muscle mass, dance habilities, Clothes, perhaps could somehow balance my ugly face. Hold and behold IT FUCKING DOESN'T.

Like an idiot, naively I though that, my height , lean body and muscle mass, dance habilities, Clothes, perhaps could somehow balance my ugly face. Hold and behold IT FUCKING DOESN'T.
:feelskek::cryfeels: