Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this weekend thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well for me weedmax
pretened like im actually learining java
hate my life
maybe ill go for a jog.
anyway now im gonna start weedmax and watch the 70s

Same as always, in bed with my laptop, interrupted only by eating.

Coping with anime and vidya

D4CF44DE 1C47 4CDD AED2 3EC9812A78AC

it is not weekend yet bro

Browsing incels.co :feelzez:

Gaming
Watching threads on Incels.co

work and video games as always every week the same :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelstrash:

Respect women

Laying in bed and posting on threads

Kingdom Hearts III, and let me tell you... It fucking sucks The main story and the combat are fucking horrible
Other than that it's playable. I think I'll enjoy scrubbing the game for the platinum after this horrible story is over.

just playing games man

gonna go pray Friday prayer this Friday like usual. (At like.. 12 A.M. ish today, it's 5 A.M at the time of writing this reply) and a bit of LDAR, with the added stress of existential crisis. maybe a bit of vidya, that and preparing for a bit of a "vacation" with my aunt's family. feelsnotsoniceman

gonna go pray Friday prayer this Friday like usual. (At like.. 12 A.M. ish today, it's 5 A.M at the time of writing this reply) and a bit of LDAR, with the added stress of existential crisis. maybe a bit of vidya, that and preparing for a bit of a "vacation" with my aunt's family. feelsnotsoniceman
Do your parents force you to attend the Friday prayer or do you do it because you want to?

Browsing this forum, LDARing, staying up all night, listening to music. The only events that happen in the weekend for me is that my friend comes over after school and we just dick around on Halo or just generally play xbox and eat greasy pizza for dinner until he leaves, then its the former.

Do your parents force you to attend the Friday prayer or do you do it because you want to?
I'm living with my aunt's family rn and they pretty much force me to. That, and my family used to do so (My mother, my "dad" couldn't give half a rat's ass about me tbh) all the time. I just.. hate the thought of doing something which is best done alone, in the comfort and solace of home with a loud man on the mic talking about stuff for prolonged periods of time, along with middle aged balding fat men who I don't know at all, and the awkward air between me and them. It's just.. ergh.

Watch twitch streams

i would never jog just to jog, never understood that tbh

I'm looking forward to mma fights and gymceling, that's all.

Crying because Im a subhunan loser :feelsbadman: