Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious weekly what you doing this week thread

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
for me waiting for uni entry test results.................... nervous af
today i have a empty house untill the night finally. family went to a day trip and i refused to go with them ofcourse
gonna smoke now some weed and fap until my dick falls

EF348871 CCE0 49DA AA67 C8DAEC6CACB0

Looksmaxx-journey continues, not much else, my life is boring as hell

Gaming as usual.
Playing Pokémon on my GBA Hardcore asf

No idea tbh, i never make any plans, maybe i gonna buy myself euro truck simulator 2 heard it's quit fun.

If you get in congratulations, you just signed up for 4 years of hell. And at the end of that hell, there will be an even bigger hell until you die

No idea tbh, i never make any plans, maybe i gonna buy myself euro truck simulator 2 heard it's quit fun.
u could play together with @Blacktarpill

Wageslave every day Monday through Friday :cryfeels:

Waiting for steam sale
Getting work schedule for this week's shift
Trying to create a new computer build to replace my current toaster build

you make this thread every other day.. not 1 time a week?

Studymaxing for my final exams

The driver licence pill is heavy. Instead of making a real licence, just play truck simulator.

The driver licence pill is heavy. Instead of making a real licence, just play truck simulator.
Its not that hard bro, just go to adult driver school. If you think a car is stopping you from sex and gf, you are either trolling fakecel or just delusional.

for me waiting for uni entry test results.................... nervous af
today i have a empty house untill the night finally. family went to a day trip and i refused to go with them ofcourse
gonna smoke now some weed and fap until my dick falls

This is only a day's activity, I thought this was supposed to be for the whole week?

LDARing 'cause my neck is stuck, also went to eat outside for lunch.

Im playing Euro Truck Sim 2. Very nice game.

Its not that hard bro, just go to adult driver school.

Brah, just have about more than 2000 Euro and time to do it, besides hitting your workplace in order to make money in the first place. But yes, I am already on it and theory is almost done.

If you think a car is stopping you from sex and gf, you are either trolling fakecel or just delusional.

Lol at people here still not understand this after it has been explained a couple of times now.
Still, having a driver licence and a car is an optional plus point.

and ofcourse my family got back earlier when im high
day ruined

you make this thread every other day.. not 1 time a week?
no.
on thursday night i make a weekend thread and on sunday a week thread.

Brah, just have about more than 2000 Euro and time to do it, besides hitting your workplace in order to make money in the first place. But yes, I am already on it and theory is almost done.

Lol at people here still not understand this after it has been explained a couple of times now.
Still, having a driver licence and a car is an optional plus point.
Alright im waiting for your ascension via drivers license. Cars make things convenient but the only thing that would make women attracted to a car driver is if he was hot.

I've been rewatching Evangelion. Not as enjoyable as the first time I watched it but still a highly entertaining and interesting watch. I should have rewatched it sooner.