Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over weekly reminder to what happens and will happen today

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
if you are europeancel its already happens
if you americancel it will soon

its friday night.
every foid goes out with her hole, looking for a chad.
right NOW theres NO FUCKING WAY there isnt a foid fucking a chad in 50m radius to where you at this very moment i dont fucking care if you are in the desert or in the ocean

every weekend the same thing . i go out to buy food and i see all those foids dressed like W H O R E S with strong as fuck perfume to seduce chad.
i cant believe this shit
they arent even looking at me. im invinsbile. they have one thing in mind - CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD
shallow whores

but becareful whores, because the day will come and the revolution will strike, and every hole will be PROPERTY.

happy friday boys.

Fuck another week passes like it was 15mins when i was young. Before you will know it will be 2029.
542460476685156394.png

My old oneitis tweeted about getting some dick this weekend probably from a Tyrone even though she's my looksmatch JFL. I honestly want to kill myself

Its over buddy

Another weekend spent browsing incels.co
Another weekend another hole for chad to plow

i'm pretty sure that in a 50 m area around me nobody is fucking...
anyway is still suicidefuel the fact that I will spend another weekend alone

And if you go to a gym on weekend it’s full of manlets and gymcels. No stacy and chad on-site because they are out enjoying

Why did you have to remind me of that:feels::feels:I forget about it when rotting in my cave

At least now i know what day it is