Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weekly reminder that therapy is organized crime targeting ugly people

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
1) Attract neurotic people to your office. Neurotic people are, in most cases, this way because they've been unlucky in love, i.e. ugly. In the age of unlimited hookups with modern tech, if you have difficulty finding a relationship you are necessarily sub7, unless you stink or are completely crazy. 

2) Pretend to these sub7 people either that looks don't matter, or that looks matter a little bit but not too much. The lie must seem convincing, because you're contradicting the lifelong real-world observations of your clients as well as dozens of scientific studies on the effects of attractiveness. Discourage them from getting plastic surgery because that would actually instantly fix their problem in some cases, and you don't want that. You want to milk them.

3) Listen to them while trying not to yawn, and throw in some bluepill banality from time to time. "Someone for everyone" works well, "you need to get out there and smile more" a little bit less, because your clients already did this at some earlier period of their life. 

4) Repeat until the neurotic doesn't come back, after having failed to become less neurotic or more socially successful and relapsed into nervous exhaustion. 

5) Jump to the next client.

I am typing this as I lay in my hotel bed in a big European city. Everything I've seen so far in my sojourn has confirmed the blackpill. 

How long will the scam last? Well, a very long time I'm afraid. Piling up scientific studies on lookism and behavioral effects of looks doesn't seem to discourage therapists. Therapy is where the money is for psychology degrees so there's that. You also can't outlaw them. You also can't realistically blackpill everyone. French best-selling author Houellebecq blackpilled hundreds of thousands of readers on looks, that's basically the best any blackpiller can do.

just lol at anyone who thinks that talking to some cunt in a suit about their problems is going to change anything

whogivesafucc said:
just lol at anyone who thinks that talking to some cunt in a suit about their problems is going to change anything

Yeah, at some point I ceased to feel sorry for the scam victims. You can't protect dumb people from themselves.

Therapy isn't that bad or malicious, you gotta understand how abnormal our lives are, they can usually relate to most people. If you have issues with social isolation stuff like that most of the therapists you'll run into are clueless in this subject because they're at worst cyborgs/failed normies, usually have big families, just completely ill equipped to help incels.

I voluntarily exaggerate for shock effect. But over 10 psychs I have met in my life (usually forced by parents) only one was blackpill on love/sex, and only one prescribed me cope pills that actually can help.

The rest were blue / purple pill and there was a far too common tendency to be a lookism-denier.

If you really need a therapist, ensure that the one you see is blackpill.

It's all a fucking scam. I've had school therapists for years because I'm an aspie.

The whole industry of self imporvement relies on milking bluepilled incels.