Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Weekend Rage Thread

G

Gremlincel

a
-
It's peak rage hours, boys. It's a warm Summer day, beautiful, happy, normal people are walking about, barely clothed, hanging out with friends, going to parties, doing drugs and drinking, having sex, all with a distinct lack of stress and sorrow, afforded to them by their little, low sentience hive-brains. One only has to step outside to see a landscape of sickeningly enraging festivity.

What ragefuel have you all encountered on your travels, this weekend?
What infuriating sights have you seen?
What has been pissing you off as you rot, alone?

Here is the most irritating thing I have endured, so far.
Today, I was with my father, and his sister, my aunt, sitting, listening to them talk. They started talking about politics, about, how they were so happy abortion was legalized, about how they were so glad that our country, Ireland, is now so progressive, how different it is from when they were growing up, with female and LGBT members of government, about their gay and lesbian neighbors and friends, they even talked about, I kid you not, a woman they both know, who broke up with her husband, took his daughter, and is now raising her with another woman, after coming out as bisexual, and how they have so much respect for her, now. :lul:
I just listened, silently, in anger, as they continued to celebrate the destruction of tradition, and widespread degeneracy that has taken the West. I was raging, but I couldn't say a thing. You can't hope to have reasonable discussion with braindead, bluepilled morons, so it is better to be silent, but damn, is it hard to do so, sometimes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Earlier today, I saw a Chadlite riding a moped. On his back was a JB in a sundress showing her perfect firm legs.

Saw an 8/10 young femoid passing by my house while I looked through the window, it looks like she was going to the beach. She later looked at my direction and I looked like the biggest creep ever. She's my next door neighbor, not like I had a chance anyway. Time to rope. :feelsrope:

i caught a nurse making out with another nurse.... im thinking of snitching on them but my status here is ruined after the shit slinging fest so idk if they'll believe me

seeing the guy I dropped acid with outside looking arrogant. he is 17 and has had a threesome. I think he had just come back from a week long orgy party or something because I knew his parents were looking for him.
thinking about uni
watching police videos

Just sitting here in my bedroom, on my computer, making some big stinky farts every 10 minutes, drinking some booze, and browsing some sex dolls.

I kid you not, a woman they both know, who broke up with her husband, took his daughter, and is now raising her with another woman, after coming out as bisexual, and how they have so much respect for her, now. :lul:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Reading some manga

I don't even like going out tbh

Not worth it man.

Watch Guin Saga ;)

I literally did nothing

i attempt to talk to a girl but then when i am about to i just beta up

seeing the guy I dropped acid with outside looking arrogant. he is 17 and has had a threesome. I think he had just come back from a week long orgy party or something because I knew his parents were looking for him.
thinking about uni
watching police videos
u should stop dropping acid then niger

smoke meth instead
methheads are subhuman af

Your dad has negative testosterone. Take away the soylent.

Kill them bruh