Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Weed's funeral

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Dull creepypasta tbh

Nightmare I had about three years ago
renderTimingPixel.png

This nightmare happened about three years ago. The dream started with me on the phone with my best friend lucas. i said "dude something doesnt feel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah l also feal really wierd almost like someone is watching me ,but its probably nothing. We should get some sleep." so we said good night and hung up i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed and slept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hot like in a oven. I opened my eyes there was this...this thing. It was a black hooded thing about three inches from my face its "face" morphed into all my family's and friend's faces but all with some kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but but with jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filled with insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to my face then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in a cold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am .

What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

What the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

@Weed thoughts?

:f:

In his memory I would like to say some words
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

:f:

In his memory I would like to say some words
what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man
Have you tried looking up your penislossus ?

Good riddance. He was a fakecel anyway

Just mentioning @Weed to see if banned.

EDIT: F

Ham1

:feelzez: see ya nigas srs :feelzez:

Such a tragic loss

13,000+ posts of obsession with a meme guy I had forgotten about. What a character. Also JFL at the 13 bluepillers ITT :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Who?

Last edited: