Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Weed tinder test

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
@ItsOver4cel say it tbh
@Personalityinkwell
then why would they match with him? lmao

I agree the quarantine most likely will make this worse
But tbf those stats showed that less than 50% of couples met online jfl. Also those are USA only stats and I don't live there. I know things have gotten worse since then but c'mon dude, the wiki is a bit flawed.
I am unfortunate enough to live in USA though. At least USA has plenty of ugly whites unlike Europe where all the whites mogg me. Also those studies are based off of scientific fact not personal opinions and you saying that tinder isn’t real life is an opinion. Clearly look at the trend it’s beyond exponential growth of online dating becoming the way that couples meet.

That pic is super frauded that weed took. IRL He loses like 2-3 PSL ded srs.

Also the second any foid would be in his presence they would dip out. He's not good looking enough to really get over his massive autismlossus.

I think he could ascend sure, but only with a fat landwhale/dumpsterfoid which 95% of this forum can do (Although the tier of the dumpster foid would of course differenciate)

inb4 "NOOOO I CANT DO THAT IM TROOCEL TR000000CEL IM THE T0CRL IM GROSS AND OGLI IM GORSS U CANT DO THAT NOOOOOO I'M PART OF THE 5%"
I got rejected by a landwhale, so imma take that 5% thank you :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

My ass will get flamed to death if I say it
I don’t think chadlites are incels I simply acknowledge that foids live better lives than chadlites becuase of their SMV being so Inherintly high.

I am unfortunate enough to live in USA though. At least USA has plenty of ugly whites unlike Europe where all the whites mogg me. Also those studies are based off of scientific fact not personal opinions and you saying that tinder isn’t real life is an opinion. Clearly look at the trend it’s beyond exponential growth of online dating becoming the way that couples meet.
Over if you live in the USA tbh
Also didn't want to say that Tinder isn't real life but all I'm saying is that normies that aren't under 5/10 can ascend through very specific conditions, that dating apps obviously don't offer. Thing is they always get cucked and some go to jail when they unironically fuck drunk girls.
I don’t think chadlites are incels I simply acknowledge that foids live better lives than chadlites becuase of their SMV being so Inherintly high.
You are not wrong tho

over for mentacels

Over if you live in the USA tbh
Also didn't want to say that Tinder isn't real life but all I'm saying is that normies that aren't under 5/10 can ascend through very specific conditions, that dating apps obviously don't offer. Thing is they always get cucked and some go to jail when they unironically fuck drunk girls.

You are not wrong tho
Lmao dont tell this site that you can be 5/10 and be extremely outgoing and get laid because of it they wont believe you

What did you say to the landwhale
Nothing, I was 16 and giga high inhib. I didn't even say anything to her, I was in a circle of normies at a party smoking weed (I was trying to ascend by socialmaxxing). One of the chadlites asked her if she wants to be my girlfriend. She said that she had a boyfriend (She fucking didn't, lmao)

Brutal
Image0 8
this just proves its more over for me.
Only 8 matches and all of them are subhuman plus none of them dared to message even tho that pic is frauded into obvilion :lul:
Matches don't mean shit

They may back slowly out of the room when they see the only topic in which he can maintain a conversation is the life, history and philosophical significance of the world of Hamlossus.

I'd swipe left all of those

I got rejected by a landwhale, so imma take that 5% thank you :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I don’t mean just a fat foid, I mean a fat ugly disgusting 100 pound obese one, although in weeds case he might be able to skim by with just maybe a 60lb overweight one. Point is it’s still dumpster diving though

I don’t mean just a fat foid, I mean a fat ugly disgusting 100 pound obese one, although in weeds case he might be able to skim by with just maybe a 60lb overweight one. Point is it’s still dumpster diving though
She was literally Eggy's looksmatch lmao.
Maxresdefault 16

is that really him? I thought people were joking. If that is him then what the fuck is doing on here. Or maybe they are joking with next level meta-ironic satire. I can never tell on this forum
The avi is not him, no.

Lauren is the only one of those foids, who i would've swiped right on. If i'm being honest.

@Damo the incel