Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Weed tinder test

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 07 03

20200403 012124

20200403 012058

20200403 012040

20200403 012023

20200403 012006

Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 06 43

Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 06 32

Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 06 23

Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 07 25

Screenshot 2020 04 03 01 07 18

Matches are cope.

Ask if they want to bang

Is that him? GTFO of this forum

20200403 012040

Coomed

Last edited:
they are all so frauded this is some shit. Olivia i think id take over rest

What is this? Chadfish with that first pic guy?

This done in burgerland? 5/8 of those foids are literal subhumans but id be impressed if the other 3 would agree to a date

would fuck all of them ngl
except Jennifer, fucking old hag
looks like a fucking dyke tbh

but yeah.. I know
Chad ONLY :cryfeels:
this guy mogs me to shit

He is top 5% of russian slavs by looks on that picture.

That pic is super frauded that weed took. IRL He loses like 2-3 PSL ded srs.

Also the second any foid would be in his presence they would dip out. He's not good looking enough to really get over his massive autismlossus.

I think he could ascend sure, but only with a fat landwhale/dumpsterfoid which 95% of this forum can do (Although the tier of the dumpster foid would of course differenciate)

inb4 "NOOOO I CANT DO THAT IM TROOCEL TR000000CEL IM THE T0CRL IM GROSS AND OGLI IM GORSS U CANT DO THAT NOOOOOO I'M PART OF THE 5%"

Last edited:
Tbh wtf is he doing here? Mogs me from the bottom of the Mariana's Trench to Mt. Everest jfl at the state of this forum.

Tbh wtf is he doing here? Mogs me from the bottom of the Mariana's Trench to Mt. Everest jfl at the state of this forum.

Starting to think half of this forum are fakecels

is that really him? I thought people were joking. If that is him then what the fuck is doing on here. Or maybe they are joking with next level meta-ironic satire. I can never tell on this forum

Starting to think half of this forum are fakecels
Ngl I have some names in mind but I won't say them
is that really him? I thought people were joking. If that is him then what the fuck is doing on here. Or maybe they are joking with next level meta-ironic satire. I can never tell on this forum
My exact thoughts man. I feel like this is an insult to people who really are at the bottom. I guess most sub8 copers look like this as well.

That pic is super frauded
i think this is kind of true but i have not seen a good video in motion of weed to get a real good look of him. he has posted some stuff and no way he is a chad

A lot of foids only give likes to match and try to make the guy follow her on instagram to gain more influence, tinder only count if the conversation seems to be genuine and you get a date, if all you get is matchs and nothing more it doesn't matter tbh.

Mogs me cuz white

This done in burgerland? 5/8 of those foids are literal subhumans but id be impressed if the other 3 would agree to a date
Honestly every sub 8 denier needs to see how tinder works and than they will be vocal sub 8 law believers. A solid chad lite can only match with subhuman foids.

i think this is kind of true but i have not seen a good video in motion of weed to get a real good look of him. he has posted some stuff and no way he is a chad
no way he is an incel
he is a high tier normie, at least
he slayed before that's for sure...
larpers.co is real
tbh

Honestly every sub 8 denier needs to see how tinder works and than they will be vocal sub 8 law believers. A solid chad lite can only match with subhuman foids.
Contrary to popular belief Tinder is only relevant in the sense of knowing what women REALLY want. You have to take into account that social circles and drunkmaxxing exist, every normie I've known managed to get laid bcus of those 2 reasons that online dating apps obviously don't offer.

Contrary to popular belief Tinder is only relevant in the sense of knowing what women REALLY want. You have to take into account that social circles and drunkmaxxing exist, every normie I've known managed to get laid bcus of those 2 reasons that online dating apps obviously don't offer.
Tinder is real life though. Read the incel wiki page that talks about it.

Tinder is real life though. Read the incel wiki page that talks about it.
I already did that a month ago and most of those articles are pure made up bs dedsrs
Don't misunderstand me I accept sub8 law in the sense that only Chads get all the benefits, but it's beyond retarded to say a 7/10 is trucel and should belong in .co
True hell begins if you are a sub5 imo

OP, just look up if foids will write first or not. Also you can try numbers game too.

I already did that a month ago and most of those articles are pure made up bs dedsrs
Don't misunderstand me I accept sub8 law in the sense that only Chads get all the benefits, but it's beyond retarded to say a 7/10 is trucel and should belong in .co
True hell begins if you are a sub5 imo
E69A0DC7 4CA1 4527 B3C0 927A9B3E4CBA
I agree that true hell starts at sub 5 but denying that tinder is real life is a form of coping. Even if it’s still possible for some men to get foids offline now the trend is clearly that it won’t be within a relatively short period of time. Foids are definitely all on tinder now during corona so I think after quarantine ends tinder will officially be reality and meeting foids any other way will be seen as highly abnormal. Tinder is the best thing for foids rights is allows them to select chads from a pool of men without having to interact with men they deem unattractive, and since foids can fuck whoever they want they deem a large majority of men unattractive.

View attachment 228638 I agree that true hell starts at sub 5 but denying that tinder is real life is a form of coping. Even if it’s still possible for some men to get foids offline now the trend is clearly that it won’t be within a relatively short period of time. Foids are definitely all on tinder now during corona so I think after quarantine ends tinder will officially be reality and meeting foids any other way will be seen as highly abnormal. Tinder is the best thing for foids rights is allows them to select chads from a pool of men without having to interact with men they deem unattractive, and since foids can fuck whoever they want they deem a large majority of men unattractive.
I agree the quarantine most likely will make this worse
But tbf those stats showed that less than 50% of couples met online jfl. Also those are USA only stats and I don't live there. I know things have gotten worse since then but c'mon dude, the wiki is a bit flawed.

A lot of foids only give likes to match and try to make the guy follow her on instagram to gain more influence, tinder only count if the conversation seems to be genuine and you get a date, if all you get is matchs and nothing more it doesn't matter tbh.

:lul::lul::lul: Weed is the biggest fakecel of the forum, i don't get why he's not banned. Imagine thinking that chadlite is an incel

:lul::lul::lul: Weed is the biggest fakecel of the forum, i don't get why he's not banned. Imagine thinking that chadlite is an incel
Believe it or not some retards here actually believe chadlites are incels