Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weed taught me how to act like a normie

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Normal conversation always made me cringe because of my non nt brain and upbringing so I acted like an autist instead and pretended that was "jus bein muhself" but being high let me experience social interaction from normie's perspective and showed me that those things I found cringy aren't cringy or corny at all. Just normal and good. Last night I socialized while high and it was amazing. I just said normal things and made normal jokes and the usually cringy feeling wasn't there because weed makes you lose your self-consciousness. 

Imagine if I started smoking earlier maybe I wouldn't be a miserable piece of shit.

You're welcome
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doubt weed can teach you that cuz he isn't one himself

Weed has the opposite effect on me. It shuts me off from being able to communicate, and I become paranoid/even more self-conscious and all in my head.

QuantumDummy said:
Weed has the opposite effect on me. It shuts me off from being able to communicate, and I become paranoid/even more self-conscious and all in my head.

smoke indica

Weed said:
You're welcome
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

arigatou weed-sama. i look forward to your lessons

Indari said:
QuantumDummy said:
Weed has the opposite effect on me. It shuts me off from being able to communicate, and I become paranoid/even more self-conscious and all in my head.
smoke indica

Weed said:
You're welcome
arigatou weed-sama. i look forward to your lessons

Are you high right now? I am kek

Weed said:
Are you high right now? I am kek

nah. Earlier today I still felt kind of high from last night

Ever done edibles? You become very low inhibition and the it's a nice body high.

Its_OVER said:
Ever done edibles? You become very low inhibition and the it's a nice body high.

no I hope I will get to try all the different methods this semester. And maybe acid.

Indari said:
smoke indica

I'd rather try an opiate again. Weed's only purpose for me is to numb my brain and shut off for an hour or two. I need a drug to kickstart my mindset and facilitate some sort of change within me.

Youre now a failed normie ...

when im high im so cringe and retarded. i literally turn into a [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]potato. talking while buzzed on booze is easy. but i also say dumb shit. [/font]

pop 3 norcos that should do the trick

Fuck I need weed but it's illegal in my shithole

pls elaborate. What are "normal jokes?"

fukmylyf said:
pls elaborate. What are "normal jokes?"

just more mellow and subdued than stuff I usually say

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGF-HhFGRo[/video]