Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Weed says he's a truecel

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

BA51AC42-66AD-400A-B6D9-2B72A9E51C8D.jpeg

Weed is the guy on right side of the mulatoo nigger. Hes a well known fakecel, and a larper back on incels.me (.co). He had multiple gfs, and is among those other larpers too. He’s also white and ran jbw game on ethnic whores. He likes to shitpost and make low effort posts. All he does is meme that poor truecel (ham) while he’s a slayer himself. Stocks his Facebook and always tries to sneak in his server just to bully him and take more screenshot of his pics. He is a definition of a bully and a major larper. Don’t mind this fool

Maybe he is. Current year, chad only

Look at his chin and he has almost no forward growth of course he's sub 5

i really don't care

On a side note @BummerDrummer sticks up for him and says he's not a fakecel. Makes you wonder doesn't it

56274180 gorilla face

Weed is the guy on right side of the mulatoo nigger. Hes a well known fakecel, and a larper back on incels.me (.co). He had multiple gfs, and is among those other larpers too. He’s also white and ran jbw game on ethnic whores. He likes to shitpost and make low effort posts. All he does is meme that poor truecel (ham) while he’s a slayer himself. Stocks his Facebook and always tries to sneak in his server just to bully him and take more screenshot of his pics. He is a definition of a bully and a major larper. Don’t mind this fool
Yep and the faggots here seem to love him

He has a bad chin. Look at his threads.

6.5/10
On a good day plus he looks like he's squinting hard

bringing posts from looksmaxx to here is not cool if you ask me
why? most fakecels got exposed this way

Weed calling himself a truecel is cynical..

Wee is not a truecel by any standards

what the fuck is hammy if weed is truecel

the first time I saw Weed's pic in an older thread I was shocked, I thought "how is this guy allowed here?". if he's a truecel, I'm a -5/10

He had his chance to make a reasonable appeal and he blew it

He had his chance to make a reasonable appeal and he blew it
i dont think he cared. he just thought everyone would see it but it was never posted

Never seen his face

crazy shit man

all those guys are sub7. I wonder why

I’m below the earth if weed is truecel and where the hell are you if weed is trucel? @gymletethnicel

he literally slays women and is a high tier normie sub-6 can be incels, for ethnics, maybe sub-4 for white guys

All he will amount to is being a hamlossus poster.

he literally slays women and is a high tier normie sub-6 can be incels, for ethnics, maybe sub-4 for white guys
he slays women? I mean it wouldn't shock me but where is the proof?

oh and 4/10 white guys can easily be incels

he slays women? I mean it wouldn't shock me but where is the proof?

oh and 4/10 white guys can easily be incels
thats why im saying, 4/10 white guy still smv mogs me to oblivion, 5/10 and 6/10 white guys cannot be incel, they will have heaps of ethnic foids wanting them tbh.